We don’t deserve the devs/community managers

Seriously though. The devs, community managers, and even forum MVP’s don’t deserve us. To put up with the constant toxicity with stride while maintaining a well-polished game is a feat, and I applaud all those involved.

We are too ungrateful, I think we should be more appreciative of everyone that helps make the game and community a great place to be. If it wasn’t for the devs, we’d probably have a microtransaction-filled nightmare and if it wasn’t for the community managers and MVP’s, we would be left in the dark and be scrambling all over the place for news and transparency.

It’s an unappreciated role, and only seen when it goes wrong.

Devs, CM’s and MVPS? I appreciate you :heart:

:notes:I have the honor to be your favorite forum user, :notes:

-yeetles

25 Likes

But yes, I do agree on the other points…

29 Likes

These people are literally just doing a job, in exchange for currency. Get over it.

Cept Wyomingmist. They’re a gem.

21 Likes

overwatch is a very well made game that is polished and optimized. i think it does compete with valorant, warzone, apex, fortnite, battlefield, and pubg. games that have shooter elements in them. of course atm it does seem these other games are more popular due to content, constant updates and because “all the streamers and cool kids play them hehe”

now compared to games that more similar like team fortress 2 and paladins i think it is leagues better than both at the moment. paladins is a very cool game with lots of more heroes but i dont think its as optimized as overwatch. not saying it stinks but i dont think it has a larger playerbase? team fortress 2 time has come and gone, it was an awesome game and still retains a playerbase of fans but its old… will overwatch be the same in the future. i guess its up to overwatch 2… only time will tell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I like this.

Well done.

1 Like

I find some of the mods decisions are questionable, but besides that yea I agree…

1 Like

Not mods…

MVP’s. There’s a difference

I think that girl working on the till in Tescos is unappreciated. She’s stuck there all day beep beep beeping products for people. It must be mind numbingly boring and she does it for minimum wage.

God’s bless you nameless Tesco worker.

5 Likes

it might be shocking to you, but most jobs are ungrateful and in all fairness , blizzard is first one who doesn’t treat their employees correctly / fairly

1 Like

It’s funny, because microtransactions will be introduced with ow2, that’s a sure thing.
Also, the content creators on youtube and the one MVP on the forum have to work hard to find news about Overwatch.
Still, most of the news is unconfirmed and pure speculation.

Right now, this game doesn’t deserve a community and content creators.
I hope that’s what you meant to say with your post.

The only reason this game is still getting attention is because it once had a very good launch, back in 2016.

Without community, you don’t need developers and you don’t need “community managers”.

3 Likes

There aren’t community managers, but MVPs and that’s it

If we had a community manager Overwatch, the forums and the community wouldn’t have been such a clown fiesta over the last years

1 Like

Josh Nash:

Am I a joke to you?

3 Likes

They honestly dont deserve us at all. We are too good for them. We just want the game to be good yet they seem to do everything to make it the opposite

1 Like

That’s why we got the mods for :rofl:

Honestly, y’all make it seem like you WANT this game to die sometimes

3 Likes

I would say the Devs are doing just fine with how hard their hands are tied… its the management that is bull

1 Like

He startet in oct 2019 and I can’t say we saw much of it

At least in the pre BFA WoW times a community manager was vital, he wrote reports on what the community drives, what changes they want to see, how the community feels about the game and so on, this directly influenced the design and balance of WoW and this gave the community the feel their opinion matters

BFA is the example what happens if you fire your community manager

The devs has been out of touch for so long and the community has been mismanaged.
Their is no interaction with the community and Blizzard, they dodge every bit of criticism and they go even as far as silencing and banning people

Sorry but I can’t see his work. Maybe it’s not his fault and Blizzards just hold him on a short leash, while Blizzard has screwed the definition of “community manager”

1 Like

he*
he has posted pictures of his gorgeous face!

1 Like

The mods are not affiliated with Blizzard, so Blizzard isn’t the one silencing and banning people. The mods are

Well most of us did pay like £60 or whatever the full price of the game was.