Was there no patch notes with this ptr update?

no. Lies are lies. And not a “good” joke.

1 Like

I’d love the changes for sombra
Even though they’re 100% busted

But all this is fake :frowning:

1 Like

gsyshshjajsjsnsjwmxjsjsjs
I know goddamit
I edited the initial post. Don’t kill me now :joy:

(still delete it) (Don’t like misleading videos)(gotten banned for a week for such things)

Anyway I don’t get why April fools day exist anyway.

From what I remember about history, doesn’t really translate to pranking each other.

I guess it the reason it’s my 3rd most hated holiday.

Added this ^^^ you can’t miss it.
I’d still delete it if you insist, though.

Yeah I remember how you got banned over the “It’s not Doomfist :pensive:” thread.

(btw I saw the thread you made on that alt account after you got banned. Although you mentioned me and a bunch of other forum goers in that thread, I never got notified about it which was pretty odd. I found it by pure coincidence when I was taking a look at old threads on the #technical-support forum.)

Me too. I feel it’s pretty dated. Last time I “pranked” somebody was when I was 14 y.o. lmao.

(Actually I am talking about a different topic, where the person in the video, started making false claims.)

(Had to be careful how I post videos since)

(so please delete the misleading post)

???

If you insist. :pensive:

1 Like

Thank you, now I have to wait and help the mislead soul who thinks Mercy got a buff.

Everyone in this post was aware in mere seconds that the video was fabricated; so I don’t think you’ll be successful in achieving that lol.

I still have no clue what topic you were alluding to in this. :point_down:
Guess I missed that.

I deleted that topic and video… long ago. (still got banned for it)

Also not everyone: Thoughts on the new mercy buff? (go say your sorry)

SI definitely collaborated with a Dev because that Lucio thing and McCree thing is not possible in workshop
In any way or form. MAYBE THEYRE FOOLING US BUT REALLY ARE WAITING FOR OUR REACTIONS IN SEEING IF THEY COULD PUSH ONE OF THESE THINgs LIVE?!??

Conspiracy Theory?!?!?!?

1 Like

Another poor soul. Sorry you been mislead son. I had carl delete it.

Rip then, I was interested for a moment.

Oml kill me.

like my heart :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You should have deleted it sooner.

I’ll prob get banned or smth lol. I just checked the latest posts and there were a few more threads about the video.

Hold on I’ll make a thread.

1 Like

Likely for the best… Now I got to get some breakfest.

Peace.

How did you do it though?

There you go:

Fancy apology thread just for you.

1 Like

Do what?