Was Sombra really that hard to fight?

I say this in other threads - I’m fine with finite duration.

I just wish the two weren’t attached to the same ability, especially when the other is typically an escape. “Use your escape ability to enter your engagement ability” is odd.

That is primarily why I have no desire to try out Sombra again. I already do not like playing DPS. This is not enticing to me lol I would rather go Tracer.

2 Likes

The only place i’ll try her is arcade mystery heroes. Can’t be held responsible for my hero picks there.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for you, may you enforcer in peace

nice bait thread

This could be said about almost every character in the game.

Enemy has a Doom tank, pretty much have to swap to counter, same with the Hamster, or Rein, a good widow etc etc etc.

1 Like

Only bad players found it hard to deal with good Sombra.

The rework is kind of a mixed bag. On the one hand stealth really sucks now, but she does more damage. OW players on both sides of this are gonna be pissed.

3 Likes

I use ambassador. RIP my sweet prince :frowning:

It might just be my rank, but around plat sombras wernt really a issue.

Anoying yes, but not really hard to fight of live.

most times a sombra would dive someone, fail to kill, then flee

Spy in TF2 gets spotted, found and usually gets a trickstab or dies… Sombra presses E and runs away almost always for free… Spy doesn’t disable your abilities and has to be visible to aproach and attempt to delete you

I genuinely wish people would stop comparing Spy in TF2 with Sombra.

Literally nothing alike outside of invisibility.

He disables Engineer’s abilities, to be fair…

Eh, Ambassador is still fine, it’s just not worth using when the diamondback is right there unfortunately

They are nothing alike, stealth aside, but their impact on the game is similar since they’re both dime a dozen, backstabbing scumbags

It’s worth looking at them side by side to ascertain what makes one fairly innocuous and the other hated by most everyone given they’re both stealth focused flankers.

1 Like

I take offense to that…

Like you! Ow!

No offense

2 Likes

Eeeeeh honestly if I am playing seriously, revolver’s the better choice in 90% of situations you will realistically be playing as gunspy lol.

Nope. textextextext.

It’s true, but that’s the case for most unlocks

Ambassador is literally only better if you consistently land headshots, otherwise it’s a strict downgrade. And that’s fine of course, it’s supposed to be more cool than good anyways, just look at that sleek design

If you manage to kill either a Spy or a Sombra, I can assure they were not like me.

1 Like

Nope she wasn’t I even taken out some as Mei.