Waiting for answers about FPS drops

I’m doing this to up my post and have some answers : Still have FPS drops ... don't know what to do

I’ve done what we told me to do and I’m still waiting for an answer, please i can’t bear this FPS drops any longer !

Once i had bad fps drops but i made the blizzard launcher close now when i play the game.I dont know if that worked but my fps are great.I read you had 80c on a cpu that can bog it down i also had a problem with that once until i cleaned and got my temps back way lower like by a good 25+c …gpu or even psu could have a problem since you said after a few games its dropping hard again.Kinda seems like heat prob or something bogging.Any other games do this?

Nope, overwatch is the only one.

As Drakuloth mentioned in your other thread, your temperatures are just too high. Your second imgur upload also shows these high temperatures. It’s possible that:
you have malfunctioning fans
your PC isn’t getting enough airflow for the components its using
something is not working as intended due to repeated load under high heat

Your GPU is going to 81C and likely throttling itself to prevent heat damage, which in turn causes FPS loss.

Well this is kinda weird because i can play some other game with high graphics for hours and still have a constant framerate.

I don’t have high temps… in fact my computer is staying below 60 deg… Still can’t get my frame rates up, no matter how many times I’ve updated everything, reinstalled, checked drivers. It just suddenly started, and this doesn’t occur with any other games that I play.

Has anyone come up with a solution by any chance? I’ve tried everything out there in terms of fix for the most part…

heyyydeelee

Please stop bumping threads and make your own with the requested DXDIAG.

Thank you.