Visor is NOT allowed confirmed

We all know this is about visor.gg

They dont allow it

Edit: i dint read the text well before!, they dont allow it, but it just was so long it got me confused, but that doesnt change the original point of the thread

Just…say visor gg aint allowed end of story

Inestead of this long cryptic text?

I see you with that edit.

Yep…

Yeah i didnt read it well at first

But still cant they just be more clear?

It is not cryptic…

1 Like

They never made the information fully clear,

They didnt mention the programs name in all the post so thats something they could have made.clearer

So? They kept it general to all third party platforms so that later apps like visor are also written down as against the rules. So that in stead of having to say [such and such] is not allowed every time a new one gets made, they already stated it.

1 Like

But they could have atleast adressed the name of the program that caused this in the first.place, just to clear up any misconceptions

There is no misconception.

Visor is a third party app.
Third party apps are not allowed.
Therefore visor is not allowed.

Seems remarkably straightforward.

1 Like

Doesn’t get any clearer than this.

They shouldn’t have to name each and every possible not-allowed program by name. They should only have to name the exceptions and everything else should just be considered not allowed by default until otherwise stated.

The fact that people somehow thought Visor was allowed through some magical loophole still astounds me.

2 Likes

People are stupid, and they always will be,

Does it hurt that much to say “we are talking about visor btw” at the end, just to rule out any misconceptions?

yes. because they weren’t talking about visor. they were talking about all third party apps.

Visor may have sparked them to come out and say it, but it’s not the only thing they were talking about.

1 Like

Well, i still think its unwise of them to not adress examples of this, just so no one gets confused about it, checking some posts RN shows.people.now even more confused about other programs, just like i predicted

I mean there were some good reasons for why visor would be feasible,

Yes. It does. Rules have to be broad enough to cover all such apps and that was a rules clarification.

1 Like

I really can’t think of any. It’s exactly the same concept as something like aimbot. Just because it has less severe of an impact doesn’t mean it’s an exception to the rules.

1 Like