Visor.gg [CONFIRMED]

Earlier today I opened a web ticket and had a live chat with one of the Overwatch Gamemasters. I asked him if he could confirm if Visor.gg, (the new coaching app,) is against the rules or considered cheating.

(His response.)
**The chat closed on its own for some reason. This response was via email.
For those curious I have taken out both my name and the name of the Game Master for privacy reasons.

Also the ToS clearly states:

There you have it. An official response from Blizzard personnel. No longer can you deny that Visor.gg is not cheating.

Since some believe I have made this response up here is my valid proof. Please don’t listen to the trolls. They keep saying the email is fake but it’s 100% real. noreply@blizzard.com is their email.

h ttps://imgur.com/a/Tg8bZCz
h ttps://imgur.com/a/cODO2dK

93 Likes

How bout all the kids on Xbox using XIM 4 and emulators to boost to top 500/ GM?

35 Likes

This does not seem a typed out response by customer support.
Post pics.

8 Likes

I am not trust level 3, but if you want proof add me on Discord.

L3g3nDairy#8135

As much as I agree it’s cheating I also think you should have picture proof because anyone can type up something and call it official because they believe it to be.

We need something more than just your word.

2 Likes

Can I get a trust level 3 to help me out?

Trust level 2 can still post the links just not in a complete form. If you add in a space after the h in http:// you can post the link and we can view it.

its fake. The dude didn’t use the real blizz email address lol

1 Like

How is this fake?

20 characters.

I literally just said in your “proof” you typed up the wrong email address.

1 Like

If you trolls need more proof I can literally take a picture of the ticket.

If this was true, then the game developers would have made it easy for their players to mod their own game with info huds.

He posted a link which has the right email address. Looks real to me.

1 Like

Its easy to fake a email, just hit ctrl shift i. I will wait for official blizz response. sorry

1 Like

This is a Blizzard response. What the heck is wrong with you guys? You actually think I would spend all this time faking an email, a ticket, etc. just to post something on the Overwatch forums?

I added the link of the ticket too.

12 Likes

Hold on. You asked for pictures, got pictures, and are now stating pictures are not good enough? Can you at least be consistent in what you want?

31 Likes

Here you go. I’ll look at it once it’s posted :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

blizzards email is < no-reply@blizzard. com >

2 Likes

He is trolling at this point. Time to bring out the flags! :black_flag:

5 Likes