VIDEO/HUMOR: When Jeff doesn't realize he is Hearthing

The forums the last few days:

:clown_face: :white_flag: :clown_face: :white_flag: :clown_face: :white_flag: :clown_face: :white_flag: :clown_face: :white_flag:

Crazy how people are weird enough to flag the MVP, who is probably least toxic person on this forum

Wow really? This is getting flagged? Give the guy a break.

That’s awesome! Good edit.

Hey everyone, people probably flagged this because they perceived it as self-promotion to my YouTube channel. That is not my intent as I do not ask you to subscribe or anything like that.

To clarify, I cannot moderate ANYTHING on these forums. This post was manually restored by the moderation team and if it matters, I even got permission from Josh Nash to publicly share this before I even posted it, as I respect all Blizzard team members, including Game Director Jeff Kaplan.

There is a reason why I making this content, but I can’t say why… yet. Please note, I greatly appreciate everyone’s positive feedback as that is encouraging to me.

7 Likes

keep up the good edits dude, and don’t let the false flagging bother you.
(:

what amazing overwatch content

Why isn’t logic and critical thinking a basic class in primary school? It should be.

Its harder to control logic and thinking. Thats why schools at least where i come from, are more on the side of “just follow orders right, and you will get it fine”. The worker type of education you know.

If they had a bit more faith in people, the people could become educated enough to actually know what’s going on and help each other, but because they don’t, and they don’t try to seek truth but confirm their own biases (which they could be taught is something people are inclined to do, and deter themselves from it), they’re just more likely to not know what’s really going on, never find out, and be paranoid because of it.

1 Like

Don’t think so.

I highly think it was flagged because people are upset with current moderation on the forums, coupled with the lack of communication from the Devs. People see a post from someone REMOTELY affiliated with blizzard or the forums and flag it unless it contains insightful information.

Not saying I agree. Just saying that it’s probably a reason.

Nuff said: UK Shutting down - #24 by Kaedi-11739
Just for some Blizzard likes. How sad.

overwatch movie/series coming soon?!?!?!?!?!?!

probably the same people who flagged multiple of our regulars for a joke, and got them silenced for 1000 years

1 Like

The internet has been a cesspit for many years now. With the creators and influential people apologizing for it.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/an-apology-for-the-internet-from-the-people-who-built-it.html

I was late to get to see the flag, but REALLY?! People flagged this?! This is why people like Moosh, Hana, and even Taiga have been banned. I know it's been a long time, but do you think IceCell6 suffered the same fate of being banned?
1 Like

Yep. It was hidden for about 6 hours. Manually restored by the moderation team so yeah.

1 Like

this is wonderful wyoming!

That’s what he told me yes (I happened to run into him in ML7’s twitch chat). Unfortunate we’re not allowed to have positive posters like them

1 Like
Indeed...

Imagining a group of dwarves coughing their ales up and wondering what the ‘summer games’ are.

1 Like