VIDEO/HUMOR: When Jeff doesn't realize he is Hearthing

Been working on some fun video editing lately. This is a fun little edit on an old Overwatch Developer Update Video from last year where I take advantage of Game Director Jeff Kaplan’s conspicuous hand movements and the clean appearance of the recording room for the Overwatch team at the Blizzard Campus for this fun little rotoscope edit.

Note this clip is from the July 2019 Developer Update Video: https://youtu.be/HXG-c8joi4c

61 Likes

this is absolutely hilarious thanks for sharing

2 Likes

It’s like he’s expecting backlash everytime he makes an appearance and has an escape option always on standby.

2 Likes

Wait, am i crazy or some people actually flagged this…

25 Likes

Probably some young kids (:

Pls don’t get disheartened by the random flagging, I thought it was funny

i use to watch dinoflasks videos, idk if you seen his videos but they are amazing what you can do with out of context jeff kaplen.

(legit only knew him when people donated links to timthetatman)

1 Like

I can’t even believe I’m seeing this… the tech support guy… has been flagged… Jesus what is wrong with this community…

6 Likes

It’s the same on all Blizzard forums in my experience, some people hate the green text regardless of what the green text person says

How is this flagged?

4 Likes

wyoming on his way to unban his own post

Well I’ll mark this moment as the first time a MVP gets flagged

Don’t worry tho, it’s fun as hell
But fun isn’t allowed as you can see… Quite sad if you ask me

I love fun!

Uh oh. Looks like the Overwatchers are salt mining lol It’s like they’re going kookoo for Coco Puffs but it’s OW related instead.

Fam y’all realize that Wyoming doesn’t moderate posts, right? He’s not the one you should get mad at.

These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

who even flags this?
ohno our MVP is bringing some humor to the forums, fun is not allowed. lets all find something to complain about instead.

Wyoming gonna get the ban hammer for a small home video.

Proof Wyoming doesn’t exist.

I think some really serious frickin IRL lawyers probably flagged this for spam (self advertisement). Anyways nice one! The editing is great, like with your other video.

Haha lol someone flagged this.

Yeah sure because the Forum MVP is gonna break CoC. Lol

Anyways thanks for sharing, Wyoming!

1 Like

It just shows that democracy does not actually work.

This planet needs more free education. Unfortunately, the demise of civilization will happen due to lack of (higher) education.

What is funny is that those who are in power are stifling their own future by being greedy.

Good luck planet earth.

Doesn’t this count as self advertisement though? And isn’t that considered Spam? (I didn’t flag cuz this is funny but this isn’t false flagging right?).

1 Like

I feel like there’s a difference between saying “watch my stuff” and “watch my thing”

He’s just sharing a video he made rather than advertising his channel. To me, that doesn’t really fall under the same thing.

2 Likes