Video: How Do I Make Ana Heal Me?

The occurrence of DPS Ana’s… I see them fairly often haha.

Say “Ana, I’m hungry“

You’ll get healing plus some candy from her candy emote.

Stop playing like this, the window is yours, its safe to push forward, you’ll get heals. Cause leave aside what the ana is doing. Lets say she was focusing clutch heals elsewhere, many not happen in the vid but happens all the time. Is there a logical reason for you to be behind your team, with a shield only for yourself? You noticed it yourself at the end, but you moved in front without cover, i’d say you found the Ana you deserve

2 Likes

This person probably does not play Support at all.

youre right she could have healed you but I first
heal the one who is under fire… you could have go right to the big health pack which was 10m away from you. Learn how to heal and you will understand what i mean

1 Like

Your Ana may have been annoyed with you. You didn’t push up with your team. You were in no immediate danger, while your teammates on the frontlines were.

3 Likes

If you notice at 0:06, I try and push up, but get headshot for massive damage down to 123 health. One more hit, and I die. I’m not leaving my shield! Then the Mei wall comes up, and I can’t move up either.

Neither is the D.Va in a position to protect me. Orisa with 123 health…how is this a recommendation to “move up”?

I would have fortified, thrown the shield forward and gotten the health pack on the way, if necessary.

2 Likes

I would’ve walked in front of Ana so she is forced to hit me. I know, I’m pretty evil. But some Anas in quick play refuse to heal. At least some of them say “I’m playing dps Ana”.

Bad Ana. Having said that, the easiest way to get heals from Ana is to put yourself in a convenient spot to heal. If 4 teammates are in front and you’re behind Ana, don’t expect her to do a 180 in the middle of a fight - someone is going to die while you use her as cover.

1 Like

An alternative hypothesis: maybe your Anna was garbage. It depends on how the rest of the match went.

This clip is everything I hate about some Orisa players out there. Why are you shielding around a corner? That corner is your cover, your shield should be in front o the choke.

In regards to getting healed, put a shield down in front of the choke and stand in front of her. It’s your job as the shield tank to advance and it’s clear from this clip your team was looking to advance.

2 Likes

Literally the highest primary heal in the game at over 90 hps and your trying to say her heals are weak?

3 Likes

bad support player… shouldnt pick up this role

I was fairly sure the rifle rounds stopped at 80hps, but yeah they are. The RoF and duration isn’t the best and it’s single target with a chance to miss, get body blocked etc. If your are taking constant dmg Ana is one of the worst healers to try and save you without her grenade.

Never mind while your pumping a full clip into them to try and keep them alive the rest of the team get hurt and start spamming for heals. I would say Ana can pocket one person/group really well or sort of keep the whole team topped off of small bits of chip dmg.

If she tries to heal a Rein through a big exchange though the rest of the team will suffer from lack of heals.

1 Like

For me the best way would just say you need healing and where you are relative to me, i.e. “Need healing to your right, ana”
Although I normally have to do a full 360 before I find you, but at least it got my attention XD

1 Like

Wow, that’s actually horrible. Unfortunately there probably wasn’t anything you can do. Ana is one of those hero’s that only see’s her kit being utilized properly in the top 20% of the playerbase. Unfortunately game sense, mechanical skill and by the looks of it, common sense just don’t apply to your average player.

Generally a good Ana main will get to you as soon as they can after you press x. Though a good tip for anybody who’s playing with a good Ana, don’t stand still completely out of the fight. When things get chaotic Ana is focused on everything at once. If you’re off to the side out of the fight generally the people who are still in the fight will take priority.

1 Like

Even if they did it’d still be the highest single target primary heal in the game

Than i feel bad for Mercy a whole 40 hps below her must be extremely weak and underpowered

Who would be better without an ultimate i can only think of one Moira using her orb giving 155 hps 15 hps higher than ana can give with nade not to mention the 100 hp burst heal the nade gives

Maybe when comparing dps but hps it is the best

I’ll concede this point but I will mention that due to how much bigger ally hitboxes are this problem can be alleviated somewhat

That’s the weakness of every single target healer

Yep

Again that’s the weakness of every single target healer

1 Like

Just face hug her practically forcing her to heal you.

“Hey Ana, need heals on your right, for Orisa”

Or

“Ana, heals on your right, Orisa”