Venture is mobility creep

Too easy to close distance with dig, and drill

Another rat hero to go with your Sombra’s, Tracers.

14 Likes

In the universe, where Genji still has a Dash reset in elimination and no CD double jump, anything lesser than this cannot be considered as mobility creep.

27 Likes

We’ve been in mobility crisis since OW2 launched

But I play Lucio so

2 Likes

It’s like if they gave Genji a second dash. Genji only has one form of mobility to close distance.

1 Like

You don’t know what mobility creep means.

It doesn’t mean a new hero having the best mobility.

1 Like

If we let AKJ balance the game, Cassidy and Soldier would be SSS+ tier, every tank would be Reinhardt, and every support would be Mercy with damage boost fully replacing pistol.

5 Likes

Im more concerned with adding another boop into the game

That feel when you can just kill them during the dig animation because it takes a lifetime to start

Imagine what people would say if they released Tracer today.

2 Likes

thats easy… tracer will be impossible to release in 5v5 because of balance issues =)

Genji does get a second dash every time he gets an elim.

1 Like

Rein is the most balanced tank next to Winston so eh
Cass, Soldier are two of the healthiest heroes atm.
I’d delete damage boost for damage projectiles. Replace rez for a damage/ healing ability to make Mercy take an ounce of skill

2 Likes

I just played a game against a Wrecking Ball, Tracer, Sombra, Lucio, and Moira and I can confirm it doesn’t actually get any worse of an Overwatch experience than that.

1 Like

just played against Doom, Venture, Sombra most annoying experience

i will wait till is released but indeed looks like another mobility hell.

Drill, sure, it moves them faster, its not long though, and has a pretty nice cooldown. Dig also you go at the same exact speed as anyone else, and even likely slower considered the cast time is slow. The jump up is pretty good though, but its only very temporary and would be stupid to use it on mobility instead of damage.

the dig’s windup time is so long that the speed bost doesn’t make up for it. This is just a complain for sake of complaining thread

1 Like

If they released Tracer today, people would be raving about how her design is literally perfect. Tracer is one of the few heroes that can be balanced through small number changes. Her kit is straight up the best designed one in the game, and that means the devs will never have a need to rework her.

Agreed, another support killer.

My main issue is Venture being untargetable while digging, and maybe even unnoticed during a heavy team fight.

This early on, Venture + Sombra are already squishy nightmare, and if you include any dive tank like Doom or Winston… support is insta-dead. Like really fast.

I’m expecting tank and dps queue times to skyrocket while supports quit.

1 Like

You don’t use dig as a escape really, you use it to close distance