Venture is another trash FPS players W dream

She can just run at you with no threat to herself, one shot a heal, and nylon out. These characters are designed by Iron rank DPS who cant take angles or use cover. She is almost as bad as sombra but at least you can see death coming.

9 Likes

You all say this every time a new hero releases. It takes time to learn and adjust to their kit. Stop crying all the damn time and just practice.

End of the day, you’re going to get your daily loss streak for just winning 2 games anyways.

16 Likes

Oh im sorry i prefer skill based characters i didnt mean to upset you

4 Likes

They aren’t even a problem. They seem more so on the weaker side than anything.

5 Likes

I hate anything that can move around unseen or untargettasble in a fkn F P S
SHOOTER GAME. Why does it even exist lol

4 Likes

w…w…waaaaaahhhhh new hero isnt John Call of Duty #45!!!

waaaaahhhhh waaaahhhh the hero shooter has unique heros waaaahhhhhh

12 Likes

Skill based heroes? Like what? The hitscans? That was hardly ever true, less so in season 9.

4 Likes

unseen you can littarly see venture going underground you must be blind like a bat

8 Likes

im not slow its you are complaining like a litle baby

1 Like

thinking “furry” is an insult in 2024

7 Likes

cool? why is that my problem exactly?

1 Like

Short range hero that melts to ezmode hitscan

The longest, most telegraphed movement ability in the game

Large hitbox, like no ammo, increased quick melee animation lock

Another mid projectile DPS that will probably get ultra buffed to compensate for hitscan and being a new hero

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind her if they didnt give her broken dmg numbers for literally no skill expression whatsoever

Burrow should not be 110 dmg aoe when there is no risk to you being invincible whilst under the ground

Drill dash is just a genji dash but double the dmg for no extra skill requirement

Her ult is literally a guaranteed kill if you hit someone with 1 of the waves because they are stunned in the air and cannot avoid the 2nd follow up wave

Its like the devs took a no skill no risk brainless hero and gave her absurd dmg number

1 Like

This is NOT the game for you if that is true. At least, not anymore.

9 Likes

lol shots fired the thought police are otw to your house

This is despicable behavior. How dare you make such a disgusting unwarranted accusation. Beyond gross. Over being mad in the forums about a new dps character.

6 Likes

its just how being a furry goes, you either diddle kids or animals according to losers online.

that + Hitscan supremacy wierdos makes people very wierd

3 Likes

How is Venture NOT skill based? You have to combo a bunch of stuff together to get value. She has a really fun combo with dig, charge-attack out of the ground, left click, right-click dash to your target, melee. Unlike all of the boring hitscan heroes who do nothing but point and click and still dominate the game lol

1 Like

I mean…. There are statistics but i dont want to get into cringe here

2 Likes

Why don’t you play a real FPS then? Counterstrike, CoD, Valorant, Battlefield - they are all ready for you.

2 Likes