Venture is another trash FPS players W dream

yeah however how is accusing any furry you see of it rational

Hey i didnt say anything m8 im just reading ther thread like you

for as much as he complains about “iron rank” players his head is bolted and screwed onto his neck so he does not ever look up or down. the way he complains he must be wood tier

1 Like

Says the person with the furry profile pic.

2 Likes

101% wood tier lolllol

I mean, even if there are statistics. Doesnt actually matter because theres no way to know if that applies to the person that the spurious accusation is accurate.

Hey i just mentioned statistics i didnt say which ones simmer down jeez you act like i said the accusation. I know better than to say dumb stuff like that online hell prob be banned if he isnt already.

1 Like

With the hitbox changes… there are no skill based characters anymore.

1 Like

At this point every projectile hero takes 10x more effort and skill to play than any hitscan

2 Likes

stil need a lil bit of skill

1 Like

NGL i love dumpster fire threads

No i dont think you were. You stated as such when you said you didnt want to post cringe. That stuff just riles me up though.

Genji harder than ashe or soldier? Lol please. Pharah is also easier than most hitscan too imo

I just want to watch the world burn

(This is a joke and satire dont ban me)

based on everything ive seen playing into them, they arnt that ‘free’.

the diggy ability has a wind up and a limited duration, the combos require them to be at close range and they only get a small bit of over health

i do think they’ll be a good hero but idk if how they are now is ‘good enough’. that’ll take some testing on my end which im not doing until later when the queue times dip

1 Like

They shoulda fixed Sym first change my mind

why would u fix her? shes fine

sym has a 52% winrate in GM for season 9, even junkrat has a 51.4% winrate in GM for this season

most of the heroes people complain about being bad are “fine”, only one currently doing really poorly is mei, she has a 43% winrate but i say we leave her there because no one likes playing into her.

All I can say after a few plays is that Venture’s Ultimate might be a touch overpowered. You only really need two shots to make a couple of kills with it and you’re given four attempts. Pierces barriers, though it can’t be used from above. Still pretty powerful, not too sure what the counterplay is yet.

Burrowing can be done quickly by burning the dash cooldown into the ground and pressing shift. You can also dash while underground for a reduced cooldown of 3 seconds. So there’s actually quite a few combos that don’t actually require an enemy target.

You’re right that Venture is a CQC character, but that’s not too unusual for Overwatch.

my point bout them being CQC is that, they wont just freely get in range to kill people and if they burn every CD to kill 1 person they’ll die.

generally when you play a cqc dps you always save a CD to get out

it would be like someone getting upset reaper has a teleport and wraith form, meanwhile reaper is struggling to get close enough without being focus fired by everyone before he can even get 1 person below 50%.

Oh yeah, definitely. I wanted to test out Venture’s durability so I ran in “yolo’ing” into enemy teams by burrowing under and trying to get some pop-ups and kills. I could only manage one death against Soldier and several weakened targets before death. Against more competent teams, I doubt I’d kill anyone.

Still running the Ult and killing Reinhardt’s backline was pretty satisfying.

Depends on whether or not you can save it or use it to finish off a target. Venture’s Dash only covers 10 meters, and Burrow takes forever to dive under (unless you combine them), the big draw here is that using either ability - hit or miss - yields some shield health for some durability.

Generally, yeah, any fight that’s more than 1v1 is still and uphill battle and Venture isn’t any different here. Just a little chunkier than Tracer or Sombra, with less horizontal range.

Yep. So far, Paraiso seems to be Venture’s best map. Lots of narrow passages and angles you can take to trap and kill targets with. Kinda similar to Junkrat’s advantages in narrow corridors.