Venture has smaller eye pupils, for some reason

Has anyone noticed how the new hero, Venture, has smaller eye pupils than anyone else?
Not just that but it wasn’t always that way, if you look at the first glance we got back when they were shown off at BlizzCon, Venture had big cartoony eye pupils like the rest of the cast.

So why this change? And what do you guys think?

3 Likes

Oh, you’re right. So that’s what’s making them look so off-putting compared to before.

2 Likes

Drugs. Its quite common for people to use drugs and Conventions. She was clearly ZOOTED.

1 Like

Can anyone post a picture? I’m in bed and can’t check. Also didn’t notice anything off about them, but tbh I wasn’t really looking that hard.

Hanzo’s are pretty small too, but he doesn’t look like toothless the dragon so it’s not offputting

2 Likes

she probably ate uranium, explains the teeth as well

1 Like

Yeah I went back to check, and I couldn’t tell what differece was for the life of me, until I put them side to side. Their hair was slightly curvier, they had a thinner jawline, and big cartoony pupils like the rest of the cast.

Oh and they went from : ) to >: ]

2 Likes

First you nitpick their teeth, and now you nitpick their eyes :pleading_face: why y’all being so mean to the cinnamon roll.

(Makes a change from the ceaseless pronoun war)

2 Likes

Because she’s ugly AF

The devs don’t have to make every hero drop dead gorgeous, but Venture looks like a literal hobo

4 Likes

They*

I really don’t know what ur talking about, there’s nothing abnormal about them. Seeing how you talk about homeless people, I’m guessing you’re just racist lol

Probably because Vench spends all their time underground, so their eyes haven’t adjusted to the blinding light of the surface world.

But that will change. Soon I’ll activate my electromagnets, bringing the space junk orbiting Earth down in an apocalyptic meteor storm, forcing all of humanity underground! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

7 Likes

???

6 Likes

She*

Yes, continue to call the black dude racist. Gonna call me homophobic too?

3 Likes

Hobos: the most underrepresented ethnic group.

7 Likes

Can’t tell if this is a rage bait post or not, but you’d be surprised to learn hobos and homeless people aren’t an ethnicity

5 Likes

Literally revealing their own racism with their posts. The deflection is crazy from these mfs

4 Likes

Depressants tend to make your pupils smaller.
Psychedelics make them bigger.

Id rather my pupils be bigger.

If Diglett is taking depressants, they aren’t working.

They* stay mad :joy:

Damn I didn’t know black people had a free racism pass. That’s crazy.

By “Seeing how you talk about homeless people” I meant that because he’s talking negativly, (or using homeless people in a negative way) it wouldn’t be surprising if his dislike of Venture came from racism. Sorry for the confusion, english is not my first language.

There was literally nothing he said remotely hinting at race, you just dropped a fat accusation for basically no reason or anything to back it up

4 Likes