Venture has smaller eye pupils, for some reason

After comparing it to the rest of the cast, they are most closely like Baptiste’s eyes. The rest of the cast seems to have much larger eyes overall but those two seem to have eyes closer to reality.

1 Like

She*

You’re the one getting pressed over this, dude. I didn’t start the pronoun war here

And I didn’t know hobos were a race. Check your racism.

Then maybe stick to your first language if you can’t make a coherent point in this one. Idk if it’s the fact that you’re not good enough at English yet or stupidity (Probably the latter, tbh) but your explanation didn’t change anything about what you said. Associating homelessness with a race is, you guessed it, racist.

Remember june 23 (last year)? Someone from there is here.

Guess wh0? Yeah. It’s been a long time.

This is how they think. They’re racist and want to hide it so they project it onto everyone else. That’s why these people always bring up race in discussions where it’s not involved

3 Likes

They*
I’m not reading all that yapp, i’m not your psychiatrist.

I never noticed that actually. Ashe seems to have a similar case, but I think that’s just because the red color is a little more striking.

I like that a lot actually, it would be funny if that was a feature tho.
“Hey guys, check out our new cool eye-tech we made for venture”
“… ok cool but when’s PVE thou?”

Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices

Thats not racism

3 Likes

She*

Because you’re mad that I called out your racism. Classic.

4 Likes

I took antidepressants in my early 20s. They didnt work either.
I had a level 100 dugtrio in pokemon blue.
He was my second favourite pokemon behind articuno.

1 Like

I’m impressed you remembered, do y’all just keep tabs on eachother or what?

1 Like

No. I don’t. Spill the tea.

1 Like

Antidepressants never work. I’m not gonna go all L. Ron Hubbard, but mood meds are kinda scammy.

And I’ve always been a Misdreavus fan myself. :ghost:

3 Likes

Seeing you say spill the tea made my day lmao

2 Likes

If you were present during that time, you would also remember it.

Surprised some people still arent banned, when other alt accounts that try the speedrun getting banned challenge are banned immediately. Ha, weird.

You talking about all the people that were mad at pride?

Weren’t all of the actually aggressive ones banned?

I mean I was, but I didn’t recgonize by just looking at the name. That’s why I said i’m surprised.

I don’t even know what one needs to do to get banned here.

Smash.

1 Like

I meant generally also, mesages in this thread looks like compliments in comparison. Also naming directly is against ToS if I remember, but if you know, you know.

Just from looking through the different heroes in the game and it looks like all of the biologically male characters have smaller pupils whereas the women have more bubbly eyes.

MoleThem.

MoleThey?
??

Ooops, Venture’s “notopium” addiction… confirmed.

1 Like

Bigger = Feminine
Smaller = Masculine
Venture™ = Non Confirming
Non existent = Helminth infested person
Huge AF = Green Alien guys