Venture buries Marvel Rivals hype

People quickly forgot about Marvel’s game so easily thanks to Venture.

They buried the competition.

11 Likes

I think your pun is going to get under people’s skin. Anti-pun tendencies have really been drilled into people at this point.

11 Likes

Hey, this could just be me, but from the art design, hero abilities and just overall hoopla around Venture, I don’t see anything that is more appealing than an entire new game with lots of superheroes that isn’t even released yet.

8 Likes

It’s not just the gameplay that’s causing a stir.

People like to dig up drama about Venture for some reason.

3 Likes

To me it doesn’t look like they have forgot.

2 Likes

Personally, I feel it’s hype was already buried from announcement by virtue of being Marvel.

1 Like

I didn’t know Marvel has soiled its reputation.

3 Likes

It will be popular for like a month. Content creators and hopeful rising cc’ers will realize they suck at it and return back to Overwatch.

Rinse. Repeat.

1 Like

There was hype for that game? I had to dig for news about it.

2 Likes

I know that this is a joke, but I honestly was not impressed enough by Venture to stop caring about Marvel Rivals.

1 Like

no it doesnt lol marvel is a billion times more popular IP it isnt even close. If the game is good or bad makes no difference ppl will play it on the names alone. how long they will play it is another story.

Sorry OP. I’ll keep spamming Marvel Rivals threads on the forum

Marvel has been failing hardcore since Avengers movies ended

1 Like

The alpha isn’t out until May. What’s there to talk about?

1 Like

game seems like a long ways away anyways. 2 months right? or in may. thats a while from now. crazy thing is the space ranger will be released after, wonder if she will bury the hype as well. maybe if its a flying support like mercy

I think Marvel Rivals gameplay looks kinda cheap but it might be serious competition if they polish it properly.

2 Likes

Sure, if you ignore the fact that No Way Home is literally only behind Endgame in all time ticket sales and on average the movies now have been making more then past releases.

marvel has already hit rock bottom, and i dont think anyone but venture would sink their teeth into that

Actually you’re right I forgot about that movie it was good

1 Like

I can’t wait for Marvel Rivals!

Just to piss OP off.