Venture buries Marvel Rivals hype

If you go outside you will learn that nobody knows nor cares about Venture.

That’s because nobody knows or cares about ow 2.

The balance decisions and monetization decisions have put this game in the crowded forgotten f2p genre.

1 Like

If rivals hits rock bottom then it will be neck an neck with ow2.

1 Like

I just wish it wasn’t being developed by a Chinese game studio.

Edit: But this may finally be the Overwatch Killer we’ve all been waiting for.

I already forgot about this game

1 Like

that’s probably because of ticket price inflation, lol

Bro, people forgot about that Marvel game even before it got bodied by Venture.

I had to scroll down and see this thread to even remember that game was a thing.

Btw, do you remember that garbage Gundam hero shooter game while we are on the topic?

Not really. Just hard to get too hyped for a game that had no date, we barely know much about and is likely over a year away from release

Also it’s very different to have 1 barely 2 min trailer compared to being able to actually play venture for yourself. No reason to start getting hyped when we have literally have Nothin but a trailer to work with

It will just slowly tick away in peoples minds from now on. Case in point: the creation of this thread to begin with. This is just the start for marvel rivals and its already got people thinking about it

So sorry I don’t know anything about the Gundam game.

1 Like

Don’t worry there was nothing to miss.

I can’t hear you over killing these bugs and bots in Helldivers 2.

how much does blizzard pay you per thread?

I did not forget about the Marvel game actually lol.

Just waiting for that game to come out or for other companies to see that we need a 6v6 hero shooter since Blizzard refuses to do the right thing.

It doesn’t take much to make Marvel irrelevant.

Venture rocks.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh thank you, thank you. You’re too kind, forumers.

1 Like

Go read the horror stories on Twitter from artists who worked freelance on the game, the conditions they were put under, how they were told to literally copy other games like for like, not getting paid etc before you think that this literal clone game is the next best thing. NetEase having anything to do with it is an instant never touch with a 10 foot pole.

What marvel game? Did they release a hero shooter type game?

I dont have hope in any online multiplayer games especially with Marvel logo on it anyway.
Some single player they made are fun, i stop at that for now.

So people are going to stop buying Mercy skins for $20 to buying Black Widow skins for $20?
:rofl:

Serious reply, Marvel Rivals is not out yet so whether it’s better than Overwatch 2 or actual garbage is unknown and will be for more than a year. Venture is already in the game for the weekend and will officially release in Season 10. It’s obvious what people will be discussing for the next few weeks.