🥬 Vegan representation?

Why? She experiments on animals, humans included. I doubt animal welfare is in her priorities.

Well, everyone apparently “loves pineapple on pizza” so if they are going that far I bet the sauce isn’t even made with meat…

No thanks. After finding out that the one thing all Overwatch characters have in common is that they all like pineapple pizza, I realized that I didn’t want any more food-based lore. Sometimes you’re better off not knowing.

I DON’T!
Pineapple on pizza is heresy most vile!!!

1 Like

Well Hammond and the Omnics are vegan. Humans are omnivores though sorry.

to quote Livescience. com
Hamsters like to eat seeds, grains, nuts, cracked corn, fruits and vegetables. Wild hamsters also eat insects, frogs, lizards and other small animals.

Also omnicts dont eat anything so they hardly count either way… i mean it’s not a moral choice if you never had the abilaty to eat anything to begin with :stuck_out_tongue:

animal welfare doesn’t matter.

she could be vegan for the health purposes. she experiments on things she’s indifferent towards and that as nothing to do with diet.

Moira is not vegan since a lot of vegans have this insane view that keeping domestic animals and pets is like slavery… Moira has dogs…

So if anything she would be vegetarian… like Hitler… since both where vegetarian and evil as &¤#£!!!

But i think it rather unlikely… and in the time Overwatch takes place they must have solved global warming or how else can they have a Dutch character since that would likely be under the sea bed by then :rofl:

So no one gives a flying *&¤# about farting cows anymore…
Or maybe the perfected lab grown meat in which case who the *&¤# cares!
At that point anyone who still insist that eating meat is wrong is clearly just a whiny picky eater which i suspect half of them are to begin with.