šŸ„¬ Vegan representation?

We get a lot of tiny lore information over twitter anyway, so I donā€™t see why this is so much of an issue to you. Chu has confirmed many small ā€œirrelevantā€ lore tidbits in tweets, like Soldierā€™s middle name being ā€œFrancisā€ and Sombraā€™s favourite drink being mezcal, none of which is relevant lore, but itā€™s fun little details to know.

3 Likes

Yeah, good point. Iā€™m still holding out hope but weā€™ll probably never get a confirmation either way.

1 Like

Because we canā€™t possibly represent every single minority with 30 heroes without it feeling incredibly forced.

Everyone wants to be represented.

I think roadhog is.
Voice line and his little badge on his skin

2 Likes

The question is ā€¦ whatā€™s a vegan in OW universe? Itā€™s future, people probably only eat soilent green.

And nobody is asking for everyone to be represented. Itā€™s just a simple lore question. We get to know what heroes like to drink, why not ask if thereā€™s a vegetarian?

As far as I can tell, the OP didnā€™t make any demands or make a point that this needs to happen in order to be represented.

Personally, Iā€™d be glad to know if someone is vegetarian or vegan, not for any representation purposes, but simply because why not. Thereā€™s been less relevant information on twitter by now so why not.

2 Likes

Beyond Arbyā€™s, but EVERY fast food place has it.

Hero 31 is a lettuce with guns

3 Likes

No, no one is asking for everyone to be represented. But many, MANY people are asking for representation of their group, which turns into almost every single representation being asked for.

Winston is probably the insectivorous equivalent of a pescatarian.

Omnics probably donā€™t eat many animals either.

Do vegans deserve representation? /s

2 Likes

Symmetra maybe? Sheā€™s Indian so she probably doesnā€™t eat cow, unless she doesnā€™t follow that.

1 Like

O-ok? And?

Like, people asking for stuff is just people asking for stuff. We donā€™t even know if the OP specifically wanted to ask for this to represent their group.

I donā€™t think it should be bothering you this much, Blizzard is not being held at gunpoint by all the groups ever. Theyā€™ll include it if they want to, they wonā€™t include it if they donā€™t want to.

1 Like

Symmetra would be a good bet Indian cooking is well known for celebrating vegetablesā€¦ then again any Indian mother worth their cardamom pods would smack someone for trying to cook Indian food without using ghee

He can butcher his victims and not eat them :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine to want stuff, itā€™s not okay to demand it, however. Or expect it.
Some people get really heated about their demands for representation, thinking itā€™s something theyā€™re owed.

We all want to be represented, It just shouldnā€™t be a priority, is all, nor should it be an obligation.

Man iā€™m out of hearts somehow, here :blue_heart:

1 Like

We donā€™t representation for people preference.

ITā€™S PEOPLE!

Actually, both gorillas and hamsters have a balanced diet of insects with their veggies.