Using Visor is Cheating. Period

I’m not too familiar with discords capabilities, does it allow you to show your screen to others while your playing and have them coach you that way?

Or it just a way to have someone give helpful advice?

And there is a difference between an ai and a human. That’s why aimbotcalvin doesn’t get banned for performance near aimbot levels.

As far as I am aware, you have absolutely no way of knowing what I would say or not.

From your last post, I thought you were done with the discussion.

If you are not, then I will gladly resume it but I will ask that you not mention what I would or would not say as you would be falsely representing me.

If you would like to represent me, I am taking applications so let me know if you are interested but otherwise, I ask that you refrain from such, as I consider it libel and misrepresentation.

It’s like Skype. So no, not really. You can actually do more, in game, spectating your friend and talking to him in group voice which would actually be pretty much in real-time.

I think it all depends how the data is gathered. If it’s pulling audio/visual cues from your screen alone then returning estimates of enemy activity based off of that; it’s cheating but it’s really close to the line. If it’s pulling data from other sources (stat tracking APIs, other visor.gg users, etc.) it’s absolutely cheating without any question.

Personally if I find out exactly how it gathers data I can make a final opinion.

If it is a Quick Play game then yes. You can see the coached players screen.

If Visor.gg becomes as efficient as a human coach then it would be Blizzards duty to either

1. Force Visor.gg developers to remove in game tips
  2. Remove the Visor.gg application from the game entirely.

Right now it fails as a coach unless the coached player has a human being extrapolating the information being provided by Visor.gg to give a reason as to why they need to act on the help tips.

They changed Horizon Map based on User Feedback.

Here is a long post on the forums about changing Horizon.

Confirmation on a feedback post

Just sayin

oh hey thats my post!

1 Like

Not even close to the same thing as a third party program.

Not even in the same ballpark.

We were specifically talking about user feedback and how they listen, but okay.

We were talking specifically about the visor program.

I am not going to start playing the semantics game with you, that’s for children.

Visor is a AI that reports back realtime on what is happening in your overwatch match the same way twitch works.

Visor would have 1 Viewer (The AI or others) that could report back in real time to improve your gameplay the same way twitch has 1000 or so viewers reporting back to the streamer.

Remember it requires around 4mb upload because it is a live streaming service.

In no shape or form is it a cheat or hack.

No where in this documentation

does it expressly say eyes are needed to play Blizzard games.

With the bulk of your documented statements it is clear that you are a proponent of any and every advantage a player could have, eyes are absolutely an advantage over the sightless.

Just like all the information you have sited, if it not expresssly stated by Blizzard it is therefore deemed cheating,

reference:

I am only using what you have previously stated as reasoning behind you thinking having eyes is in fact, and indisputably, cheating.

If you ban people using visor you would have to ban live streamers using twitch or youtube or other streaming sites.

1 Like

There’s your keyword(s).

If you have someone famous streaming and a pro watches the stream and since he is well known, you read the comment and the comment said “Enemy are about to Ult” you would then be cheating thus you would have to ban the streamer based on how visor works.

But its not cheating or a hack.

I didn’t resort to name calling and skirting the conversation about if they read the forums. We can move on.
Back to the semantics of the eula, I guess, which you also do not want to participate in.

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. Took me a bit to realize it’s a different thing being talked about.

No, it is common sense you would need eyes to play a videogame.

Your eyes are a first party between you and Blizzard and therefore does not constitute cheating as interaction between first party (the player and Blizzard) is exempt from following agreements as stated in the preface definitions.

Maybe you should have read that before making a smart Alec response.

And I am saying that I am asking you to not do so as it would be false representation.

Can you prove the people streaming on twitch have no robots talking to the streamer? That would be third party, You just assume its first party. Because you know visor is a AI. Thus ban all the streamers too.

It’s cheating and everyone using it knows they are cheating. Everything else is simply a justification.