(Updated) Jeff and Geoff finally responded to Mercy feedback

So, the actual problem of engaging playstyle wasn’t addressed at all? The major mercy threads aren’t about her being a bad hero, these threads happened while she was still meta and OP. Why is the design side of her not mentioned?

42 Likes

So does this mean no more mercy spam on the forums? Since all they wanted was feedback

So… He doesn’t read the feedback, then ?

Literally no one is asking for Mercy to be buffed to OPness or nerfed into oblivion. People are either :

• Asking for a revert
  • Asking for a rework
  • Asking for others to shut up

Is he REALLY reading ?

51 Likes

Which is good, right?
The last thing we want is an overpowered hero or an underpowered hero.

After her rework was she clearly overpowered and did she needed nerfs.
After the healing nerf was she slightly underpowered so did she needed buffs.

1 Like

Jeff yet again showing he has like no idea what the mercy community wants. Nobody there wants her to be “the best” they want her to be FUN and REWARDING to play. The thing they are making with her will not make even the slightest difference as we already HAD THAT VERSION OF VALKYRIE and the complaints were the same - she is unengaging and unrewarding to play.

29 Likes

Just waiting for a toxic video from Aria about this to pop up in my recommended feed so i can go dislike it.

12 Likes

Stop twisting their words.

8 Likes

If they think all we want is for Mercy to be the best hero then nothing I wrote was read.

I wanted her to be fun and interactive and engaging to play. I even wanted to LOSE Revive. As I’ve said so many times I am exhausted from saying it, we Mercy mains did NOT WANT her to be broken with this rework.

25 Likes

Time to drop the “devs wont respond” line and go with “what I want or nothing”???

14 Likes

So far, the only thing people have suggested to make her fun is to buff her. Jeff is clear on his stance that he thinks mercy should not receive any buffs.

Only option is a rework

5 Likes

Dude nobody reads your threads anymore. The titles speak for themselves.

15 Likes

While I don’t play Mercy, I do have to say that it doesn’t seem like a smart move for Jeff to practically say “We see your feedback, but we’re going to ignore it so we can do what we want.”. Now while that might not be exactly good, it’s not bad either. Cause now we know they actually read the forums, they take our feedback/criticism, and they consider it.

6 Likes

Idk she bashes on people a lot. I think it’s a fair point, also fair to assume shes going to make a video complaining about what jeffs said and call him stupid considering her last video being so angry about the mercy patch on ptr for valk saying it’s not a buff. Like cmon bruh, noting that someone is a bit toxic isn’t toxicity :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve been screaming I want a rework at the top of my lungs :frowning:
I even want to lose revive.

I just want Mercy to be a fun pacifict healer again. That’s all! I don’t care if she goes to sub50% winrate (hopefully not much tho…)

I really want a rework or Echo to be released. If my theory is correct that Echo is a shield support I want to main her.

So I want one or the other.

5 Likes

I just hope the mercy mains give up on healing and just insta-lock dps now

If players want healed they can play healer.

I’ll set my TL and be like

18 Likes

Just curious. If mercy was extremely fun, but was nerfed into the ground, would you be happy?

5 Likes

i doubt she will be support… most likely dps.

I agree with her on a lot of points actually. While she could’ve worded the things better her videos carry on the opinions of a pretty big part of the mercy community if we go past the adjectives she uses and look into the core of her statements.

4 Likes

I doubt they can make her more fun to play with her current kit, and she has already received an extra ability, the ability to fly freely and bunny hopping/super jump with her rework. Any changes to rez, healing or damage boosting could make her overshadow other healers again.

What do you think she needs to be more fun but without brining back the old problems?

Tbqh? Yes. I would. I am VERY confident in this. Give me something I authentically enjoy playing and I don’t need any sense of reward. Tbqh that’s why I even still play warframe. And that’s why I know I’m not lying here.

Like I don’t NEED anything I play in that game. I don’t need to do arbitration missions, I ENJOY them. I literally have spent hundreds of dollars (more? Maybe? It’s been a lot of money either way) on platinum and love love love the game.

If I want endo, I can literally just mass buy ayatan statues and trade them in. I don’t need to do arbitration missions. I don’t NEED anything because I can literally buy anything I want.

Yet… I still play it. Like as I browse the forums I am playing it (not joking.) So you could literally say I am throwing away time, but I authentically am having fun and authentically enjoy it. So is it a waste? No. It’s awesome.

4 Likes