[UPDATED] Being treated as a new player

Same, I don’t know what to do, my history of playing the game, cosmetics, icons, badges, everything is gone I can literally see myself on the previous season t500 leaderboard. It’s such a joke and I want my account back, make something happen blizzard us Xbox gamers are suffering.

6 Likes

Same happening to me please lmk if there is a fix

4 Likes

Yeah mine isn’t either but I refuse to start over again

5 Likes

Same, whole PS5 account wiped.

2 Likes

Same here 2k hours wiped away even though I linked everything.

3 Likes

Same just have skins from buying overwatch 1

1 Like

same here! originally a ps4 player, logged in on ps5 and had no skins + was treated as a new player with most of the heroes being locked.

2 Likes

Same here. I have only played on ps4. My ID has always been linked to my battlenet account. I logged in through my sms on the new ps5 OW2 version and even though my ID is the same as my battlenet account, its saying im a brand new player. All that money and time down the drain. They better fix this. :frowning:

5 Likes

Same thing here cant see any of my stuff or stats

2 Likes

i don’t even have that

1 Like

Same here all my stuff is gone! And I don’t have any of my stats. Being treated as a new player

3 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. It’s very frustrating, I’ve had the game since launch and only ever had the one account that I played on for 6 years. I’m really hoping this gets fixed soon

4 Likes

Same here… Loaded up game and all skins, progress gone and being treated like a Day 1 player. 750 hours progress gone. Hopefully this gets fixed

4 Likes

Mine is also completely wiped sadly

Here I was thinking I was the only one with this problem. Day 1 Origins Edition player here and lost EVERYTHING: skins, progress, golden weapons, etc. Really hoping they address the issue soon.

4 Likes

I read that the servers are being DDoSed. It may just be Blizzards way to protect our accounts. Hopefully they’ll sort out the attacks and give us our stuff back.

Don’t take my word for it though. I’m just guessing.

1 Like

Same, being treated as a new player and all my stuff is gone.

1 Like

Same for me. None of my stuff from xbox, the only place i played ow1 is there.

1 Like

There’s plenty they can do, if and when is up for debate.

2 Likes

Everything is not awesome, not cool i do not feel like part of the team… #LootGone #Xbox #NoGodPlzNo #NotLikeThis