Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

I also claimed mine and have my account connected and still no invite.

1 Like

ow2 is something iā€™ve been overly excited for for years and not being able to get in after 8 hours really sucks man

3 Likes

please 8 hours. wompf#1307

Hey can I get access, since I missed out via the sign up, and I could not watch twitch today, since I was at work. I live in New Zealand, and missed out. Can we please get another chance for drops right away, instead of waiting until May 5th? That is so stupid Blizzard, honestly.

ā€œOver the next hourā€

yet here i am, 3 hours after you said that, with no access

loverofmen#11961

2 Likes

lol how can we message a dev

is this for crusader??

8 hours no access, everything has been connected entire time

Battle.net linked to Twitch and vice versa before drop was claimed. Claimed the drop 8 hours ago and still donā€™t have access.

KEA#11411

its been over 6 hours and i still cant get in, i have everything linked on twitch and Battlenets end :frowning:

I also donā€™t have access to OW2 eight hours after redeeming the drops. My accounts are linked. Hope this issue can be sorted out soon, cheers
Lustre#11242

8 hours for me too, still no access. I know 3 other people who got in but me and one other didnā€™t and we all claimed around the same time, accounts connected. Seems so random.

My twitch and bnet are connected on both ends. Claimed the drop like 8 hours ago and still nothing. Been checking twitter for any update and nothing. I just want to play the gameā€¦

everything is linked and its been 8 hour now im going to bed hope I can play tomorrow .

8 hours and still nothing. What a jokeā€¦

hello, i been waiting for access for a while now :slight_smile: please help! Thanks!!

RDD#11106

Almost 9hr gang lets goooo :frowning: :cry:

Had the drop as of 8 hours ago, still have not received access, with connections and everything needed has been completedā€¦

Updates are being posted in the main troubleshooting thread:

Even hopped in the streams early and everything and my brother hopped in late and he got his but I dont have anything