Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

Just go to bed at this point, wake up and hopefully it’ll be a nice surprise for you.

Ok gang. at exactly 8 hrs, at 1:00am EST i was given access to the Beta. Downloading now and going to bed to play in the morning.

Good Luck, folks! It will happen!

4 Likes

Better add to the list of people still having issues.
TranQ#11240

I can only restart Bnet so many times… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Claimed drop accounts linked still no access.

8 hour gang now
InfamousRYAN#1689
This is just getting to be unbearable

Its been 5 hours both accounts linked both ways still no option for the beta in versions tab.
Dropping my BattleNet just in case this gets seen.
Cthulues #1950

Well let me throw my name in there. Linked accounts, watched the stream from start, claimed the drop and still nothing. Meadkiller#1122

It’s been 8 hours since I claimed my drop. My accounts are linked. What do I do?

Vladl#21468 on bnet
“vladl” on twitch
please just let me in already, I got this drop for 7 hours now and still cant play

For all that is blessed and holy, please help us poor souls. We were maidenless, and now we’re beta-less. Too much emotional damage… AstroHippie#1937

1 Like

Started watching at 10am pt and claimed the drop after the 4hr mark. I have everything linked correctly and after 8hrs I still don’t have access to the beta. I waited the hour after the OW tweet about the delayed drops and I still don’t have anything. Can anyone help? I’m quite sad my friends who started watching later have access to it and I don’t
SNAFU#11837 on bnet

still not in… claimed around 3:15 MST Westdakota #1236

Thank you!

Um im still not in. its been about 8 hours lol

triple checked to make sure everything was linked… claimed on twitch 8 hours ago.
waiting patiently :crossed_fingers: im sure itll all be fine eventually :relieved:

8 hours and air (both connected)

I think the community devs have gone to bed guys… None of us are getting it tonight…

noooo why cant they have a night shift

Not in, 8 hour gang. Hulf#1882. Thanks!

1 Like

yeah nothing here. smh

1 Like

I know this might get flushed out, but I know a guy that claimed their drop towards the end of the event (3 hours, 50 minutes after I did) and dude got access within the hour. I’ve been patiently waiting 8 hours now, just like everyone else. I know dev team are doing things but this still kinda stings.

3 Likes