Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

everything is linked and its been 8 hour now im going to bed hope I can play tomorrow .

8 hours and still nothing. What a joke…

hello, i been waiting for access for a while now :slight_smile: please help! Thanks!!

RDD#11106

Almost 9hr gang lets goooo :frowning: :cry:

Had the drop as of 8 hours ago, still have not received access, with connections and everything needed has been completed…

Updates are being posted in the main troubleshooting thread:

Even hopped in the streams early and everything and my brother hopped in late and he got his but I dont have anything

lol i bet after all this you are going to direct us towards overwatch league streams and that we will get our access there…

sounds like blizzard

Proof of drop. That’s my launcher showing my battletag, twitch showing my linked account, and drops showing that I claimed it. I put this in imgur just add /a/fF0sYoF

I’m working around the “You can’t post links”, but there it is.

Dumb… absolutely bad. No Jeff, no community focus… they do not even care.

No. I am staying focused to help anyone who hit that CLAIM NOW button and coordinating information as needed. If you know of anyone who missed out or failed to watch enough time, feels free to tell them about the upcoming OWL promo. However, telling those who invested the time today and did everything right on their end to wait for a chance later on to get a drop would be a disservice to them.

9 Likes

Twitch and battle net accounts are linked to each other but I still don’t have access. Any fixes for this, or are licenses still being processed?

7 hours waiting pls :c

Idk if this is helpful but my drop auto claimed for me. It was at 99% then when I checked it said I received my drop and was applied to my account

8 and a half hours now!

watched and claimed the first chance i got! still waiting 8 hours+, not sure if need to but Howden#11840

I still don’t have access to Overwatch 2 and my twitch and battle.net accounts are linked. The OW2 PVP Beta Access shows up in the drops tap on my twitch account and I’ve both logged out of my battle.net account and restarted my laptop and it is still not appearing under game version. Its been 8 hours since I got the drop I would appreciate some help.

Thank you so much for working so hard for us.

1 Like

weeeelllllp 8 hour gang here both accounts connected even my YouTube is and still nothing smh