Upcoming PTR wishes

Mine are:

• Mercy healing buffed from 50 hps back to 60hps

Anyone want anything specific? I heard hog was getting changes so thats neat!

16 Likes

A buff to reaper and Sym

39 Likes

I don’t like this wish.

52 Likes

Hanzo Spam Arrows nerfs

Hanzo:

• When Hanzo use Spam Arrows he only can shoot himself now
26 Likes

woah cmonbruh i can give my opinion

54 Likes

Some sort of Hog buff. I’ll take literally anything at this point. Maybe a better Sym gun too?

6 Likes

Perhaps a minor buff to Junkrat.

Since his nerf, he’s not much compared to Hanzo & Doomfist. And now that McCree & Soldier got some minor buffs, it’s a hard life for the rat.

5 Likes

I thought this was a discussion thread?

42 Likes

Moira

• Fade cooldown reduced to 5 seconds from 6 seconds.
15 Likes

fix the healing creep

All they asked was what you wanna see in the PTR. THey response was “I don’t wanna see what you wanna see” and gave no reply pertaining to what they’d wanna see.

I swear the meaning of toxic is so flexible now that Mr. Fantastic is retiring because he can’t compete.

What I’d like to see:

Updated Practice range that allow a player to use more of their kit in a normal flow than now.

Tweaks to Reaper be it decreasing his spread, reworking Shadow Step, giving him something for his alt fire, or adding something to his ult

Reverting the Pulse Bomb Nerf to Tracer

Adjusting Lucio’s ult cast time.

13 Likes

I agree, I want 60hps back.
A slightly faster reload speed for Ana would be nice as well; I picked her up some today, and that reload time felt kinda bad, compared to the reload times of other heroes.
Sym gets 25 more hp and 25 more shields.

10 Likes

I have a list of quality of life things I would like to see.

2 Likes

Scatter arrow re-introduced to the game but instead of 6x75 it’s 6x50.
Move some power out of symm’s rmb and put it into her lmb
Nerf Brig more.

2 Likes

Since we don’t know what the Hog changes are, I’ve decided to leave them out. But here are some (major) changes I would like to see:

Bastion:

Configuration: Recon

- Max weapon spread decreased by 10%
- Falloff range changed from 26 - 50 meters to 36 - 50 meters
- Reload time decreased from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds

Configuration: Sentry

- Weapon Headshot Multiplier added: multiplier is 50% rather than 100%

Self-Repair

- Resource meter increased by 25%

Comments: These changes are to improve Bastion’s overall viability. The changes to Configuration: Recon are to help Bastion at further ranges, whilst also decreasing his reload duration to help keep the pressure going. The return of the headshot multiplier in Configuration: Sentry, allows Bastion to pressure multi-tank comps more effectively.

Junkrat:

Frag Launcher

- Projectile size increased back from 0.2 to 0.3

Concussion Mine

- Splash damage drop-off removed
- Mine Damage decreased from 120 to 80

Steel Trap

- Health reduced from 100 to 70
- Damage increased from 80 to 120

RIP-Tire

- Charge required increased by 20% (1562.5 to 1875)

Comments: These changes are to revert Junkrat’s Frag Launcher projectile back to it’s original size due to inconsistencies, whilst also dispatching of the inconsistency of Concussion Mine whilst removing the capability to kill with two mines on 200 health targets. Steel Trap’s damage was increased to allow the trap + mine combo to still work on 200 health or lower targets but also allow for easier removal from enemies due to the increased danger of Steel Trap. Finally, RIP-Tire’s charge rate was increased to compensate for the consistency of Frag Launcher and Concussion Mine.

McCree:

Flashbang

- Stun duration increased from 0.7 to 1 second

Comments: The change to McCree’s Flashbang is to help even out the strength between’s Brigitte’s Shield Bash without reducing the cooldown. This improvement should allow McCree to compensate for smaller falling/moving targets (such as Tracer, Genji or Lúcio etc.) but also help against higher health targets such as Brigitte and Reaper.

Reaper:

Hellfire Shotguns

- Number of pellets reduced from 20 to 15
- Max damage per pellet increased from 7 to 10
- Min. damage per pellet increased from 2 to 4
- Spread reduced by 15%
- Pellets ignore armor reduction
- Spread pattern adjusted and random spread reduced by 50%

Shadow Step

- Shadow Step overhauled
- Reaper will travel towards the marked destination as a wraith figure (visible to enemy)
- Reaper is impervious to damage whilst in travel
- Cannot activiate Death Blossom, Wraith Form or fire Hellfire Shotguns for 0.5 seconds of exiting Shadow Step
- Max range decreased from 35 to 25 meters
- Movement speed during Shadow Step travel is 20 meters per second

Death Blossom

- Movement speed increased from 3 to 4 meters per second
- Added damage drop-off to Death Blossom
- Damage drop-off range is 150 to 190 damage per second
- Drop-off begins at 3 meter radius from center
- Charge rate increased by 20% (1812.5 to 2175)

Comments: The changes to Reaper’s Hellfire Shotguns are to help against dish out damage more effectively against not only smaller targets but more so multi-tank match-ups. Shadow Step has been overhauled into making it a effective disengage or engage ability, however, the cooldown remains the same as it can be a powerful tool of closing the distance. Shadow Step will teleport Reaper whilst also displaying his current position (as a wraith) during his teleport travel, allowing the enemy to be aware of Reaper coming towards them. In exchange, the removal of his cast time as well as his reduced vunerablitity upon arrival has been greatly improved. Death Blossom has been tweaked as well to be more deadly at the center, as well as improving Reaper’s movement during Death Blossom to chase targets near the edge in exchange for more charge required.

Soldier: 76

Heavy Pulse Rifle

- Damage increased from 19 to 20 per shot
- Weapon spread begins at 5 shots

Helix Rockets

- Self-Damage reduced from 40 to 30
- Self-Knockback increased by 20%

Sprint

- Capable of reloading during Sprint
- Sprint no longers cancels reload

Biotic Field

- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 12 seconds

Comments: These changes are to help Soldier: 76’s consistent damage be more effective in a heavy burst healing meta. By increasing the damage back to it’s once previous state, as well as improving in which the his Heavy Pulse Rifle’s spread begins will in hope help Soldier: 76 damage battle this strong healing. Other changes are quality of life, as well as to help Soldier: 76 reach harder places with Helix Rocket jump.

Symmetra

Photon Projector

- Primary-fire damage intervals changed from 60/120/180 to 80/120/160 per second
- Time of damage jumps reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds
- Time of decay reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds
- Increased ammo from 70 to 80
- Ammo usage increased from 7 to 8 per second
	- Ammo gain increased from 7 to 8 against barriers

Sentry Turret

- Health increased from 30 to 35
- Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds per charge

Teleporter

- Deployment time reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second

Comments: The changes to Photon Projector are to overall improve Symmetra’s primary fire in exchange for the loss of damage it can do at higher intervals. Symmetra is now capable of doing more damage over the course of a match in exchange for the peak of damage she once had. Changes to Sentry Turrets allow them to take a Quick Melee hit whilst also reducing the wait time between turret placements. Teleporter’s time of deployment has been reduced to allow quicker entry to escape from dangerous situations or to relocate quicker.

Mercy

Caduceus Staff

- Healing per second increased from 50 to 60

Valkyrie

- Healing per target increased to 80
- Chain range increased from 10 to 15 meters

Comments: The previous healing changes to Mercy hurt her greatly in competition between the other main healers, especially against heavy bursts of damage. The changes to her Caduceus Staff are to help bring her back to her original strength. Valkyrie has also been changed, as healing has been increased to challenge the strong ultimates such as Nano Boost, Transcendence, Coalescence etc. The range of the chains has also been improved, so that allies that straggle a bit too far previously, are now linked.

Moira

Biotic Grasp

- Primary Fire goes through barriers
- Secondary Fire healing resource recharge increased by 3% per second (15.5% per second)

Comments: This change to Moira’s secondary fire allows her to regain her healing resource faster whilst in long-winded fights. Along with her biotic healing passing through barriers, allows her to compete against Ana or Mercy as main healer.

10 Likes

Symmetra:

• teleporter persists until it’s either destroyed or a new one is built

Mei:

• Ice block regenerates ammo in addition to health
  • Ice block size is now big enough for a teammate to use as temporary cover

Bastion:

• Gets a rework that is balanced and makes bastion mains happy

Ana:

• New passive: reloading heals Ana 1hp for every shot left in the clip

Orisa:

• Fortify is now a resource meter ability

Mercy:

• Gets a rework that’s balanced and makes Mercy mains happy
6 Likes

Your wording for Ana’s new passive is slightly confusing to me, so let’s see if I got it right: if Ana has 12 ammo and reloads, she gets 12 hp? Or does she get 2 hp from the reload?

1 Like

For…wanting a heal buff that was given to Mercy in the first place because her healing couldn’t compete with Ana when she was launch?

How is that pretentious? 60hps still isn’t good as sustaining through focus fire, but it at least healed faster and in OW time means everything in a match.

Like…why is it a bad thing?

8 Likes

This. I can’t even play Mercy anymore.

2 Likes

LOL im an ana one trick, why just cause i want her healing up so shes a better pick makes me a mercy main

2 Likes