Upcoming PTR wishes

I’m wishing for a possible reaper buff, and a little mercy buff, along with possibly a hint to hero 29.

1 Like

I think it’s because most ppl don’t want a hero to outheal damage. Such as Lúcio and zen. There healing output doesn’t do much. Morias healing is good but runs out if you aren’t doing damage. But mercy’s healing is never ending. You can just simply always be healing someone without cost or damage boosting them without cost. At least that’s the way I see it.

4 Likes

Symmetra 50 extra shields or primary fire buff, both if needed. Moira fade decreased to 5 seconds and mercy healing increased to 55 hps

2 Likes

Remove Doomfist.
Kidding, I just have an unwarranted hate toward him as a character.

On a serious note, nerf Hanzo’s storm arrows to some degree. Maybe adjust Ana’s reload time.
Fix the Arcade and the way it cycles games.

2 Likes

round corners

2 Likes

Death Blossom already has damage fall off?

Sombra getting an ability to help finish off targets. When Sombra destroys her Translocator an electrical mini explosion damaging the opponents for 50 damage in a 5 meter radius. If not hitting a target it has a two second cooldown but if it hits an opponent it’s put on a 4 second cooldown.

:thinking: :thinking:

I would agree to 55. 60 not too sure.

It’s a consistent 170 damage per a second (510 total) as Reaper shoots his guns 5 times per second, dealing 34 damage each time. However, Death Blossom has a strict 8 meter AoE (no drop-off feather range) so entering in and out of Death Blossom might cause the illusion of drop-off due to how the damage dishes out. Hopefully I made senses of that.

To somebody pretty much saying “I don’t like what you want to see” and added nothing to the thread other than that?

4 Likes

If she has 12 ammo left in her clip and reloads, she gets 12 hp.

If she has 2 ammo left in her clip when she reloads, she gets 2 hp.

If she auto-reloads after completely emptying her clip, she doesn’t get any hp.

1 Like

Interesting concept and probably the best considering how the devs want her to be. Low self heals and low mobility this follows both of these. I don’t know how this helps in a teamfight though.

Okay, thank you for clearing it up for me! I lile the way the passive sounds. :slight_smile:

id like a bigger clip on syms gun.
maybe more dmg on level 1 too.
id love to have a way to ramp up dmg more safely though :confused:

and personally , id like some kind of brigitte rework.
i dont rly dig how easy shes to get into - i like how she can make some heroes beefier with armor, but it also sucks how this negatively affects a lot of heroes
i fail to see what skill she requires apart from positioning, every hero in the game has this ““something”” yet brig feels so different
shes also the hands down the easiest off-tank/hero in the entire game yet the hardest to take down. i dont like her because anyone can make full use of her in any mode. you kind of level up your main heroes as you play with them- yet brig feels like a lvl 99 character.
it was also pretty disheartening to see her being used along the dive tanks in contenders in some matches… shes too versatile.

i just hope the hog changes dont make sym even worse to play x_x shes by far the squishiest character in the game now
a mercy buff would be nice btw, in one way or another.
her healing is too bad and doomfist/brig make this even worse.

Mine are

• Decrease reaper weapon spread by 20% and readjust weapon spread pattern

• Decrease Mercy healing to 45hps

1 Like

Sombra

• Added sugar skull indicator for hacked targets.
  • Enemy hacked visual effects changed to purple
  • Ally hacked visual effects changed to red

Symmetra

• Increase damage of level 1 for Photon Barrier
  • Decrease time required to level up weapon from 2s to 1.5s

Reaper

• Shadow step cast time reduced
  • Shadow step loss of control time reduced when exiting
  • Shadow step animation increased drastically
  • Shadow step SFX decreased greatly

Junkrat

• Projectile size increased before the last nerf

Bastion

• Literally some buffs that would actually help the dude
3 Likes

Bastion:

• Re-instated as a playable hero.

That is all.
That is all that i want.
(Including reverts for most heroes, but yea.)

3 Likes
  • Bastion major rework
    Actually no clue what they should do but they should do something
  • Mercy rework
    Get rid of/decrease the 10second casttime on her E, get rid of the cooldown and add some other requirement to use it. Increase HP/s. Make her Q actually engaging.
1 Like

The Bastion mains have like, 20 different rework ideas…
Well fleshed out ideas…
Some of which are nearly perfectly balanced mathematically.

If only the Devs would read them.

5 Likes