Upcoming experimental card

What are noodles?

Well it also can stop people from shooting/using abilities, so if you want to shield as a tank hero you’re refrained from doing so for another 0.1 second.

I mean it’s a fast paced game, though i cannot directly always say in what scenarios the changes can apply to. We’ll notice it the more we play with these changes.

1 Like

noodles are a type of food that are very noodly

3 Likes

11 Likes

:ramen:

More Mei changes…okay then!

1 Like

Upon first look I consider the following changes to not change much

These seem reasonable.

I don’t think these changes are warranted, especially to Brigitte. Her stun is already shorter than McCrees and has much less follow up and Meis ult shouldn’t be made weaker considering how easy it is to escape it most of the time.

21 Likes

Well so far for first impressions, how bout’ checkin it out?

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I agree with nerfs to cc in general, but this seems like taking away a lot of power from these heroes without giving any back.

Also, where are doomfist changes? His entire kit is literally CC and he’s pure cancer to play against. How can he not receive cc nerfs??

38 Likes

Is Doomfist really that good though?

So no Sym buffs… ok

1 Like

As someone who prefers to use crowd control to repel or discourage the enemy as opposed to outright eliminating them, I’m relieved to see that these changes are not as drastic as I first imagined after hearing about. These look like fair changes, at least on paper so far.

1 Like

Is Sym a CC hero?

(Yes good job)

Though her turrets should only y’know have more HP in my opinion.

As much as I appreciate the changes, and they look pretty good overall, but could we not nerf Brigitte’s bash again? I’ll reserve judgment until I see it in a game play environment, but her shield and bash are pretty meh as it is already.

9 Likes

One could argue when it comes to her turrets.

1 Like

Will this change Mccree’s ability to two tap headshot on flashbang?

3 Likes

Correct though i don’t think the CC should be changes, only the HP of her turrets.
And that’s why it isn’t related to this experimental patch.

Eeh I don’t think those CC reductions shaving off miliseconds or a second will be that impactful but we will see.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why a primary ability should freeze at all. A significant slow would still be incredibly strong. Blizzard can/should be strong, since it is an ultimate.

4 Likes

She has a 1.75 second stun. It’s by far the most oppressive one imo

15 Likes