Upcoming experimental card

CC isn’t limited by stuns.

(Knockback is CC too…)

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Crowd_Control

23 Likes

It’s a 0.10 second change, if that’s enough to make an update ‘not cool’ your standards are just wacky

6 Likes

What is being stunned for .6 and .7 seconds gonna even feel like? so you’re stunned for a literal split second?

1 Like

Was just curious as to why they were increasing it further as they have already increased it in the past🤷‍♀️

I feel like Accretion should stay as is since it’s a skill shot that is heavily telegraphed by the enemy.
Although the cast time reduction seems pretty neato.

29 Likes

Love all these changes.

In fact the Sigma change is pretty much a buff to the way I use Accretion anyway so yay.

Curious about how the Roadhog change will go, though.

5 Likes

Piledriver, but I think it already got nerfed a while back.

3 Likes

Brigitte is already trash.

I understand the data they’re wanting to get with this change, though i get what the person means with that due to Brig already being unused somewhat.

6 Likes

Knockbacks count, which is why Hog is on this list for his knockback.

Yes because mercy is the embodiment of cc

11 Likes

This looks like a great set of changes - thank you! Really curious to hear more about those OW2 ones!

1 Like

This is good and all but how about after holding down M1 for more than 4 seconds it applies the de-buff freezer burn and freezes mei and applies a DOT to her. That would bring her in line.

7 Likes

You won’t notice it visually, but it can seriously handicap gameplay… trust me.

1 Like

Isn’t Brig a top tier pick right now…

18 Likes

Is she?

Then i’m outdated jeez.

No she is not lol.

1 Like

Not sure these changes will do anything, as they’re noodle changes, but willing to try it out nonetheless.

9 Likes

How so? CC is the only thing that keeps mobility heroes from running over everyone.

4 Likes

idk she seems strong to me, playing with and playing against.

1 Like

although i appreciate the changes, i am underwhelmed tbh. i expected something drastic like stun resistance after being stunned, instead is just less stun.

12 Likes