Unfairly banned from crashes, and d key not working occasionally

Ive had 2 crashes recently and I do not know why. What I am more worried about is that I was wrongfully banned from competitive for it. I already got cool down once from a wifi shutdown, and I got another on accident because I had to do something important while i was in game. Now my game crashed and now I have a 20 hour ban. Is there any way that the cooldown can be lifted? I dont even have proof because the whole computer shut down. I really want to show I am innocent, but I almost want to refrain from playing comp because it might crash again and I might get completely banned wrongfully. I also have another problem where my d key just stops working for like one second. It is annoying and leads me to die because i cant move right. This issue only happens in overwatch.

WARNING!

It sounds like you have recently triggered the 24-hour ban from Competitive Play in Overwatch, you are one more leaver violation away from a season ban from Competitive Play. If you are season banned from competitive play, you will no longer to be allowed to play the Competitive Play game mode, and you will lose all end-of-season rewards including bonus competitive points. Three season bans will result in permanent ban from Competitive Play. No Competitive Mode suspension or ban can be appealed.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Based on your description where your entire computer is shutting down, it sounds like you have overall hardware failures with your computer from trying to run an intensive program like Overwatch. This can be caused either due to a failing power supply, a failing GPU or a failing motherboard. If you can post a DxDiag system file, we might be able to evaluate and check for certain problems with your system.

===Pasting a DxDiag File===

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
  5. Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
  6. Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:

~~~~
Paste your DxDiag File Here
~~~~

I dont think I was being specific, sorry. The game itself crashed, and the audio still played, but it was a black screen. I could not exit overwatch despite spamming the x button, and I could alt tab, windows, or desktop button to get out. Ill still do the DxDiag and post it here however. Also does the cooldown system work like csgo where if you dont leave for like a week, it goes down? Its scary to think that if I leave just ONE more, then i will be banned completely.

Also for the d button, do you have any solutions on that?

For me, ultimates, and other abilities don’t register. I think it might be input lag

It will start to reverse if you can play Competitive games consistently to the end, waiting to play does not affect the penalty status.

Right now it is important to fix the bigger problems before approaching problems like certain keys on the keyboard not working, this is because there is a chance fixing the bigger problem will resolve the minor ones and at the very least we can at least isolate each problem.

Ok. I will try to figure out the problem. For now, i will play quick play to see if it happens again and ill see if i can screenshot it or something