Unban the banned toxic players for overwatch 2

for the overwatch 2’s release and beta, unban the players who got banned because of toxicity.

2 Likes

no

34 Likes

Your old account isn’t coming back. Just don’t be toxic on your new one.

21 Likes

i’m not even banned lmfao

Why, though? What’s the benefit?

Yes I can see your new account isn’t banned yet. That’s why I said don’t be toxic on the new one.

4 Likes

why not, most of them regret because they were toxic. a moment of being angry and saying few “toxic” words should not be a reason to be banned forever

1 Like

They get plenty warnings for toxicity.

If they lose their account based on toxicity, it means they’re awful to other people consistently and won’t be missed.

21 Likes

You don’t get banned over a moment you get banned for consistent, repeated abuse

19 Likes

i never got banned, not even once, please shut up

That’s hard to determine, though. There’s plenty of people who make a new account and continue their behavior. How do you eliminate those from the pool of people you unban? And how do you determine who deserves to be unbanned?

Also…why should they be unbanned just because they regret it?

I’m not trying to be rhetorical or ask questions just to mock your answers. I genuinely am curious what you think the benefit to unbanning them is for OW2.

1 Like

This is very non-toxic of you. I believe you.

18 Likes

yeee a person can be angry more than once you know

If someone regretted their behavior, I would say they’d start to take steps to not get that angry…

You seem to be getting a little toxic now. Tread lightly or your new account might be banned.

Just like your old one.

11 Likes

I get angry a lot but have never been silenced or banned.

You can be angry without being awful to other people you know

8 Likes

No, you can. Everyone can.

some people cant, talk for yourself next time

If they can’t fix their behavior, they shouldn’t be unbanned.

6 Likes

See above. You can. Everyone can.