Unban or money back

Everytimr i go in a comp match the game wants to dc me and get me suspended ,but when the suspension is on the game dont dc me from qp or arcade or custom matches cause they have green bars…and now im banned from comp cause the game dc me until the match ended and i got banned from the whole season…but now its ok…either i want money back or unban and if u cant do neither then write “sorry, we cant control a game that hates you and we are too greedy to give money back”

This is cute.

Rather than threatening Blizzard staff, I sincerely suggest you write a ticket here where they can kindly help you pinpoint the connection problem.

If this happens again, try not to let it get past a 10 min ban. When your connection appears to be failing, I suggest you don’t keep trying or else you will end up with a full season ban.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Well thats comforting to hear…maybe ill get a good isp and not tether in the next 34 days or so…

Unfortunately they don’t officially support mobile connections for this reason, they just can’t handle the amount of data that Overwatch needs to process for the game (usually).

Does it have to be for the whooooole season? (Another 30 days)