Unable to unlock Gold Weapon Skin

it’s been two weeks and they still haven’t fixed this… i didn’t spend a good chunk of my time on competitive just to have to wait another good chunk of my time waiting on blizzard to fix one bug they quoted they were going to look into “ASAP” :skull:

5 Likes

If im being honest this is true the most ridiculous stuff ive ever seen i hope they have a plan to give us something in return because we all know that they fixxed the mythic glitch so fast while the mythic shop has a whole detailed shop system and the gun shop doesnt this is super ridiculous i texted blizzard too and they said we have to be patient no i wont wait any longer this is ridiculous and you better give us double our comp points

6 Likes

It’s been two weeks and we’re still waiting, that’s RIDICULOUS. If it was any other issue that involved the company losing money, this would be resolved within 1 day. You’re not respecting the community that loves the game so much. Just right the wrong and let us be happy in peace.

5 Likes

I’m starting to think they’re not fixing this until season 11 because they want high player logins when the heroless season start

Edit: it was fixed finally

5 Likes

they want to boost that ugly jade as much as possible. you can not buiy gold, but jade one is there waiting for an accidental click .

6 Likes

This is getting pretty ridiculous. It really does seem intentional at this point. A bug like this should definitely be included in a hotfix and not be allowed to live in the game this long, especially after a fix was promised.

7 Likes

not sure how you get ratio’d on your own forum

5 Likes

aint no way this still aint fixed bro :skull:

6 Likes

Spoiler alert it didn’t “land sometime next week” yawns I’ve stopped playing lol

5 Likes

im gonna assume something is happening with this since only legacy points are spendable right now? I also can’t select the option to buy jade guns

2 Likes

been playing ow for 8 years and this has got to be one of the most disrespectful things they’ve done to the community. just fix it already.

6 Likes

This. Should. Not. Be. This. Difficult. Just fix it already!!! It’s a button!!! This should not have taken over 2 weeks!!!

6 Likes

update your clients everyone!! they just fixed it after a billion years

7 Likes

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! WE CAN PURCHASE OUR GOLDS. thank you

3 Likes

Finally after 84 years

Hi all, this fix was published with today’s client patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Took your sweet time fixing this if the “try mythic” wasn’t bugged as well I bet 100% they wouldn’t have bothered pushing this update today

2 Likes

Just chiming in again to say thanks for the fix. Took it’s time but good to know it’s resolved now.

They fixed it, finally!