Unable to launch the game

Hello, I am unable to launch the game, it simple black screens before closing instantly.

Please see my DxDiag report. I am missing a settings file for the game, which I believe is my issue launching. I am unable to generate a settings file, because the game will not launch. Disconnecting all my monitors does not help, neither does disabling all my GPUs except for my 2080 ti.

EDIT: My DxDiag is apparently too large to attach.

Did you check the pinned threads?

I do not own any Razer products, thus, none of their software is installed.

Can you add your DxDiag?

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message post it on Pastebin.com. Provide the link here like this http://pastebin.com/xxxxx in your reply.

While you wait for assistance, I suggest opening the Windows Reliability History tool, which may show you what’s happening in the background to cause any errors.

I am being told by an error message I don’t have permission to add links to my posts.

EDIT: Reliability Monitor is not showing any Overwatch crashes at all, as if the program was never opened in the first place.

The grave accents before and after the link will allow you to post it.
link

Or just post the end of the link, I can type Pastebin.com in my browser URL bar.

The end of the pastebin is aZPJrdCX

For some reason, it’s saying it has “improper content”? Idk what that’s all about.

The only thing I can see in your report that might be causing the game to crash is the Haste app. I recommend removing it to see if it’s the issue. Here’s the error:

Event Name: BEX64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: UserEdgeService.exe

Beyond that, you may want to open a ticket so the staff can look over more detailed computer files for any conflicts.