UN-NERF brig (she needs to be revived)

Maybe if she didn’t have THREE Mercy pockets with literally twice Mercy’s range people wouldn’t hate her so much

Give me back my off healer Brig, or better yet just make her a tank

2 Likes

Everytime a support gets changed to a different role, two more should take their place, lol

Heal Sym for tank Brig seems fair

Honestly, I think she needs another rework that gets her closer to her original design/

Horribly broken as she was on release, there was nothing really wrong with the concept itself and forcing her into being so heal heavy hurts the actual core aspects of her design and character.

1 Like

That’s a risky trade, rather have a new character.

1 Like

Her design was so cool to me, like, she was a tanky healer with great survivability in a game where the next best survivability support was Moira, and that’s from literally having an “I run away” button

Brig wasn’t about running away, she was about having the stones to GET IN THERE

But no, they released her way too powerful and I guarantee you she’ll be hated no matter what they do, because she’s an unconventional support AND doesn’t require aim

She straight up should just become a tank and have inspire only self heal, then she could be the mini Rein we all got hyped for

1 Like

Well, Geoff did say in the Q&A that they keep talking about possibly moving her to Tank so it does seem fairly likely that they’ll indeed go that route. They’d definitely have to move back Sym in exchange though but that seems likely to happen anyway.

I can’t help but wonder if she could be balanced staying Support but without the Repair Pack heal though.

Like, go full on old Torb armor pack with Repair then let Inspire be the only healing source and balancing it closer to Lucio. Maybe let it be perma active at a lower amount so she doesn’t suffer as much outside brawls and then have Flail for higher procs on a CD? Idk something like that.

I like how you said two when clearly zen, lucio, mercy, ana are all viable.

Second, why would they revert the 50 HP nerf if their intent was to nerf Brig. That would be just making Brig overpowered again. Third, you guys can calm down. It has only been 3 months since your hero got nerfed. Might as well understand how other heroes felt and still feel when they’re underperforming.

Either revert her hp back to 250 or buff most of her kit.

Please DO NOT. Everytime somebody picks Brig I know I have to be the one that peels for her. It’s honestly gross and way too much of a burden.

Hmm?

How come when Genji was bad yall just said “it’s not his meta!!! Dont buff him!!”
Yet when Brig doesn’t fit into every meta yall yell “shes so bad!!! please buff!!!”

Yeah but after owl finals. Oct 10. Then we can give brig more healing. 200 hp is fine if her self healing is decent