Stylosa, really?

Stylosa is kind of a dummy in an isolated echo chamber. It’s not too surprising.

1 Like

Oh my god you’re so toxic it’s making me sad

Brigitte was a very overpowered character but of course that doesn’t mean that she should be DELETED… at most reworked…

There are tons of mercy mains (I’m masters, it doesn’t matter what sr haha) that just want a fun hero. Does that mean they want mass res back? God no, it was awful imo. All that we want is a fun, ore engaging hero, even if it means removing resurrect. :confused:

How unfortunate. I used to watch his channel’s Overanalyzed series to learn more about Overwatch. Recently, I also enjoyed Josh’s commentary on OWL matches and I think his voice is delightful.

They are free to agree or disagree with the topic, but I wish they would’ve been more civil and done more research about it, because I’m getting the feeling they don’t quite understand the #reworkmercy movement.

BTC is the only OW news youtuber that I like. I hope he won’t make this kind of remarks and shoot himself in the foot like Sty just did.

Sty is like a color commentator and not an analyst. So you watch him for the entertainment value and nothing more. lol

1 Like

Most people support the delete brig movement, but feel offended when people call their personal movements a joke.

The world never changes, not even in video games

1 Like

I highly suggest you watch the video and judge for yourself instead of taking OP’s interpretation as fact.

As have been noted by the minority of people who actually watched the video. Stylosa did not say anything close to:

He actually agreed that Mercy needs a fun rework.

1 Like

Maybe actually watch the video?

His end opinion is that mercy is balanced, but unengaging, and needs something that makes you go, “wow! I am awesome!”

2 Likes

yep that’s stylosa
everything is trash role que when ?
everything is trash role que when ?

yet blizz still endouce this guy ?

This.

This is what we advocate for.

Mercy just doesn’t have the capability in her current state to change the path of a game, no matter how skillfully you play her. All you can act as is a catalyst for your DPS/Tanks and hope they can do something. I don’t want mercy to be a game changer just someone that can steer the match more into The teams favor when played right.

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me if that’s true. Many of the videos are generally clickbait titles that contain content that’s extensively dragged out and/or potentially biased. When he played as Mercy a while back I was astounded at how bad he appeared to be playing her. However, biased news content is never a good thing. I also remember the time when PBSR was removed and his videos about it completely neglected to consider the tiers which were still stuck with PBSR (whether it’s badly designed or not).

So glad I unsubbed from that [REDACTED] like 2 years ago?, not sure. I couldn’t take his clickbait [REDACTED], stretching 1-2 minute vids to 10 minutes, and [REDACTED] views on the game any longer. I think I was subbed for maybe 1-2 month(s) but like [A FLYING SEA RAT] he started [REDACTED] about Mercy and that coupled with the other [REDACTED] got on my nerves.

Edit: Re-post due to white knights false reporting my post and the [REDACTED] giving me a 24 hour [REDACTED]. I tried fighting it with a support ticket but the [REDACTED] just gave me copy/paste garbage as a reply. The hypocrisy on these forums is laughable. Considering I’ve reported hundreds of actual toxic and COC breaking posts to go back to a post days later and the person(s) posts are untouched. Everyday I lose faith in [REDACTED] as a company when stuff like this is rampant on the forums. Anyway thanks to this I lost trust level 3.

1 Like

In my option, this is incorrect

Factually, I have seen Mercy in the hands of a skillful player (not me) not just carry a game, but dominate it - and this was prior to the recent set of buffs that made her even more capable

I love his overanalyed videoes. I apply them to my own games and it has really helped with certain bad habits I didn’t even know I had.

Btc though isn’t that much diffrent. It just changes for him on the topic or day. He’s made rude unconstructive comments too that I think crosses a line. He’s also thinks way to highly of himself. He’s always right and everyone else is wrong.

I watch both daily. Both are great. It’s just at the end of the day. You have to remember they are YouTubers and thier veiws are just thier opinions. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

What evidence? Your argument is purely based on a feeling. Some people like and think the mercy rework is good and some think it’s bad. It’s a complete difference in gameplay and purely subjective, so how could there possibly be any “evidence” one way or the other that holds any water?

That’s a silly argument.

1 Like

Stylosa has been irking me for a while now, the fact that he lets pro players get away with the whole #DeleteBrig thing when they should frankly be behaving better than the average troll - but then turns around and says that the people who want Mercy changes are just whining without any explanation whatsoever - absolutely ridiculous.

Mercy players have been complaining since the rework. There has been dissent from day 1. And it has persisted, just because it stays up doesn’t mean her problems are gone or that she’s in a good spot or any of that. I’d actually argue it probably implies she’s not in a very good spot.

1 Like

This. I am biased - I like movements which are not toxic, destructive forces :stuck_out_tongue: Delete Brig does not try to be constructive. It just wants to axe a hero instead of change them into a state more people would like. I never played much brig, but I see no need to make the people who liked her suffer by killing her off. It’s just a really nasty thing to do.

We’ll never have a state where everyone is happy with every hero but it’s not right to just axe a hero entirely.

1 Like

I’m not taking about subjective in that reply, i was referring to Stylosas comment that “(Mass Rez) just shouldn’t exist in the game, cause it’s bad(broken)” which statistically it wasn’t.

1 Like

Pretty much. I always hated brig, especially when I had to play her, but I’m not stupid enough to be a part of that movement xD

1 Like

Hi all, thread is being locked as it really doesn’t lend itself to constructive conversation. We respectfully ask that you refrain from targeting other players or any other sort of behavior that may draw the ire of your fellow posters. Thank you for your understanding.

If you wish to recreate the topic in such a way that encourages civil discussion regarding why some players have criticism to offer, by all means do so.