Umm? Double standard much!

Also the dps role is the least viable right now and the one role thats never been overrepresented in the META at higher ELOs. So you saying they pander to the dos players over everyone else its just stupid.

1 Like

Except you didn’t do your homework… you are speaking out on behalf of your own bias.

1 Like

the truth is, the deletebrig offered a lot of potential reworks and changes

Yes. This is actually what you should do. Ignore this hashtag.

People are just bashing on her with such hate. And yes, she will be nerfed hard. From 50 DMG to 5…
I actually think that rn its #deleteBrig and soon it will be…

#DELETEGOATS

“Congratulations. You’ve been promoted to spectator-only mode.”

1 Like

O grow up.

The tea bagging post is locked too.
Sad.

The post was not agressive in fact. And stands facts about soldier. Soldier is in a very bad spot as much as he is outplayed in short and long range and that’s what the post said.

Devs not only never deleted thoose post but they did the nerfs thoose people in the community were asking for.

The argument of the moderator is ridicoulus…

the last couple of meta’s have revolved around supports, not sure where you were going with this topic.

Wow, double standard much?

I expect all further #deletebrig threads to be locked in the interests of fairness going forward.

Let’s adjust that: you and some others think the game would be better without her, but even then the best solution is a rework. #delete was/is just a childish joke among the pros that caught on.

Have seen literally thousands of posts using the same language I used for my original post. I have reported many of those people with no action taken. Yet I use such terms once and instant 24 hour silence. The hypocrisy on these forums is just sad and pathetic. Toxic people go unpunished a vast majority of the time and others get instantly punished for a minor infraction their first time doing it or getting false reported.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence? My body seems unclear? what?

No they usually “I’m a tracer main and I dont like being killed when i make mistakes, please hold my hand blizz”

Mean while everyone else that makes a mistake dies.

1 Like

#deletebrig 20 characters

A hero is getting nerfed, must be those dps players again.

Pandering to dps? Hmm, must be why a bunch of them is in a bad spot and rarely picked at all.

1 Like

Why would blizzard WANT to kill the golden goose?

YES, mostly because it it like saying #deletegoaly. it is stupid, as they put hours of work into making this hero, they wont just delete it because you asked.

personally i dont like brig, and i think she should not self heal while strengthening her regular healing. but simply asking for her to go away is what a 4 year old does when they are scared of the dark. learn to deal with your problem like and adult and face them.

They did. Especially some of the more argumentative ones.

To be fair, if someone said to delete someone as basic and underpowered as soldier 76, i’d lock the thread too.