Um... Sombra actually has a 48% winrate in GM this month (overbuff)

She still hurts, prove me wrong.

Indeed. Hurts her team’s chance at winning.

That feel when it’s dropping every time I go check it since the nerfs hit lololol

Sitting at 47% winrate right now in GM
And 44% overall

Lets see how low we can go!

Literally no hero has ever had this low of a winrate, let see if we can get her sub-40!

Dont worry. I’m sure they keep an eye on her to make sure she lands in a good spot! :wink:

True! Gotta make sure she doesn’t end up in the recycling! Gotta put her in the dumpster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The throw back is real.

Holy GOD that made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to die.

Legit 100% spot on though :stuck_out_tongue:

This one is great as well.

These are perfect; I wish I could give whoever made them money lol

Poor Sombra… She was okay in a meta she was literally made to counter, and people cried, and now she’s literally a throw pick in every possible game

Well, i for my part probably stick to playing Hanzo and post Sombra memes the next few months until they decide to look at her again. Just to screw her up even more. Thats gonna be fun.

They literally could have left her alone and she would still be trashy. These nerfs are like pulling the plug on the wrong person, and then charging your phone in the socket

1 Like

That’s nearly 50%, isn’t that a good thing?

Eh no. GMs dont always match against GMs because there are way less people who are actually GM. So they occasionally play against masters, which means they enter more matches they are expected to win. This results in more SR lost for a loss than SR gain when they win. This means they need a positive winrate just to keep their rank.