Um... Sombra actually has a 48% winrate in GM this month (overbuff)

Her left click is trash

Some heroes are genuinely nearly powerless when hacked.
Look at Reinhardt, memefist and Lucio.

Didn’t realize hack stopped you swinging your hammer and made Lucio’s gun stop working. :thinking:

Imho.

If you tried to smurf as sombra, the 5 mates would have to be the actual smurfs to follow up on your hacks. And basically make you usefull and increase your impact. Not youself.

So her skill floor/celling are basically her teammates?

Quite strange hero indeed. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What this whole “just get closer! LOL 4head!” argument is conveniently forgetting is this game has exactly 0 characters who aren’t capble of getting through Sombra’s 200hp significantly faster then she can chew through theirs at hugging range, especially if Sombra needs a destealth and/or Hack first.

You can’t just spout “get closer” when jumping on half the cast’s head is a literal death sentence. There’s a reason you saw OWL Sombras farming EMP at 12-15m range, even during Goats, a meta with practically no 1shots, Sombra can’t play at close range without melting.

1 Like

This weekend I have been playing Sombra for the first time…
After seeing how this russian guy that was promoted en battlenet Rusia did a Bronze to GM, I tried to copy his style (although I did it on QP. I have very bad internet to risk a comp game).

I have two things to say…
First. It was incredible fun.
I felt like I was actually able to play against this Genjis that usually are way beyond my skills. The same with Doomfist.

Second. Although it was fun for me, it felt like I was sucking the fun out of other people. The only ones that felt like a real threat to me were Hanzo and Widow.
Almost every hack was a certain kill.

Again, this is on QP because I cannot play competitive, so the SR goes from high Silver to mid Diamond…

Yeah, it will force a tracslocate but I did screw that up.

She still hurts, prove me wrong.

Indeed. Hurts her team’s chance at winning.

That feel when it’s dropping every time I go check it since the nerfs hit lololol

Sitting at 47% winrate right now in GM
And 44% overall

Lets see how low we can go!

Literally no hero has ever had this low of a winrate, let see if we can get her sub-40!

Dont worry. I’m sure they keep an eye on her to make sure she lands in a good spot! :wink:

True! Gotta make sure she doesn’t end up in the recycling! Gotta put her in the dumpster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The throw back is real.

Holy GOD that made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to die.

Legit 100% spot on though :stuck_out_tongue:

This one is great as well.

These are perfect; I wish I could give whoever made them money lol

Poor Sombra… She was okay in a meta she was literally made to counter, and people cried, and now she’s literally a throw pick in every possible game

Well, i for my part probably stick to playing Hanzo and post Sombra memes the next few months until they decide to look at her again. Just to screw her up even more. Thats gonna be fun.

They literally could have left her alone and she would still be trashy. These nerfs are like pulling the plug on the wrong person, and then charging your phone in the socket

1 Like

That’s nearly 50%, isn’t that a good thing?

Eh no. GMs dont always match against GMs because there are way less people who are actually GM. So they occasionally play against masters, which means they enter more matches they are expected to win. This results in more SR lost for a loss than SR gain when they win. This means they need a positive winrate just to keep their rank.