Tyler1 still muted after not playing for 8 months

I think that it’s a good idea tbh. If you’re toxic in one game and get banned, it’s very likely that you’ll move onto another game and be toxic in that. It might also have to do with the Fair Play Alliance that Riot and Blizzard (plus a dozen more companies) are apart of. So, it could be in the future that if you’re toxic in any of the games that those companies own, that you could get banned/muted from all games in that alliance.

Although, I do think 9 years is quite extreme. Then again, we don’t know if he actually deserved it or not.

does he even really play this game, why does it matter, im always seeing him on league of legends anyways

I just made a new post explaining that he didn’t say anything in Overwatch and was still muted right away.
see:

Actions have consequences.

This is why it is important to learn from mistakes and faliures. There’s no such thing as a 2nd chance for a lot of things.

Honestly, this is just hilarious to have a 10 year silence ban.

1 Like

Yes, but they don’t want toxic screeching neckbeards being known as their face, either. They got enough on their plate with racial slurs and people hitting on kids in OWL. Let’s not add fuel to the fire, eh?