Two weeeeeeeeeks. TWO WEEKS!

Give or take a day.
Wonder if we get notified if we are in the Beta or not on time.

19 Likes

Giving how this company trusts its own player base…

…KEKW

7 Likes

Emails are likely to arrive around the time the Beta starts.

EDIT: Just to emphasize to everyone, I said “likely” and there is a chance I could be mistaken as I don’t have the exact timetable for things like that. My response is based on my past experience of getting to betas for other Blizzard games from before.

19 Likes

Wyoming do you know about the content creator Google form they posted? Like would anyone get an email saying you didn’t make it into the content creator program or not?

1 Like

Two weeks until confirmation bias city….woohoo!!!

10 Likes

All I know is that I’m more likely to get into the beta than getting my Q2 Steam Deck in April.

3 Likes

2 Weeks.

6 Likes

Two weeks until nothing.

(Like always)

13 Likes

Two weeks until the lottery winners are drawn. Good luck!

10 Likes

I guarantee I as a plat border with two stars don’t get in but my friend who signed up just to spite me and hasn’t been on his bnet account in over a year gets in.

He quit OW before ever hitting level 100 and was a day 1 player (5/23/16) along w me. Day 1 release that is I was never in OW1 beta.

1 Like

Even if we do not get in, we WILL finally see proper OW2 stuff.

1 Like
1 Like

Two weeks until the remaining tank players evacuate.

Two weeks until a new leaf is turned and the cries for gutting all supports begin and the inevitable decline of the role begins.

Two weeks until DPS players can have their fantasy “shooter-fest-bonanza” uninhibited by barriers and CC.

Two weeks until the final nail is plunged into the coffin.

6 Likes

at first i was thinking the launch may be huge and every known streamer will be playing the beta but i have the feeling it may be a weak launch and the game will be forgotten in less then a week lol…

unless XQC constantly plays it i dont think the “advertising” and “hype” will be big enough to attract brand new players and bring in the old?

Two weeks before dividing the community even more, with the playerbase going ballistic like never seen before.

Enjoy the good weather in the meantime :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Why does this thread remind me of a certain scene from Total Recall?

5 Likes

I mean if nothing is a new hero, multiple new maps, a slew of reworks, and an entire new game is whole lot of nothing. Even if i don’t get in, I can still sink my teeth into the patch notes. And have fun breaking down all the changes.

But that’s just the game designer in me talking.

I do think people are going to be underwhelmed… just a strong hunch. But it is a beta… I think it’s because this content feels like it’s been around for years.
I think the second beta is what will get people more hyped

Well, he is really smart, tbh.

OW1 is so bad lol

I’m waiting for it to see if Tracer is as monstrous as the scuttlebutt is saying lmoa