Two weeeeeeeeeks. TWO WEEKS!

2 weeks until 99% of us still won’t be playing anything OW2 related and will likely be forced to watch OW2.0 PVP for 6 months before they even bother to update the game to OW2 itself.

2 Likes

Can doomers like you just go away? If you hate this game so much just move on… :wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I hate this game, just fascinated by blind optimism.

2 Likes

ill have to admit, im in that crowd but deep down i kinda know its not gonna work out. blizzard/activision has let us down so many times

hope im proven wrong…

2 Likes

Someone is genuinely excited to hear some beta news and you’re here being a doomer. Just…go… :wink:

Their track record has proven me right countless times. This time won’t be different, you can deal with it, or leave as well.

It’s a publicly announced beta…we’re getting new info and stuff to see, you’re demonstrably wrong here doomer… :wink:

So you can also get the email once the beta ends?

OW2 releases in two weeks? If not then it’s not two weeks. There’s still gonna be, at least, few more months before “OW1” is put into maintenance mode.

FINALLY someone says something. I’ve been looking through this thread and see nothing about “getting ready for a surprise” and all I could feel is severe disappointment (I would say like the one I’m gonna feel in two weeks, but I’d have to expec anything first).

Not so much “hyped”, but they’d probably be able to play it (least I think there’s just open beta after this, since that seems to be how it goes).

And I, who love this game and have played since the beta, who has a diamond border Xbox account and then bought a PC account 6 months ago that is already close to silver border, who has never been toxic, suspended or silenced in game, who loyally watches OWL and who still plays daily for hours… will also not get in, but random bronze border forum user who plays the game only to rage and quit and complain on the forums about how the game is trash and they hate it, will definitely get an invite.

This is a fair world. A just world. Truly.

Excited for crumbs. I’ll show genuine enthusiasm (albeit miniscule) when we have a full game in our hands. Anything else, is just hype fuel.

Not only are you both likely correct in your assumptions, some PoS toxic trash streamer will more than likely get in.

Wouldn’t be the least bit surpised to see ole edgy alphabet man make a return.

1 Like

I mean if it is a 40GB+ download, it should be around 21st ish, to allow pre download, otherwise the servers are going to be a mess.
But what do I know …

2 weeks until the best thing that has happened to me in a videogame is gone…

1 Like

2 weeks until tanks, supports and brig are gonna be irrelevant and useless via unlimited nerfs from every angle.

2 Likes

You know Ow2 removed the main reason why tanks were so commonly nerfed in the first place, while brig is getting her damage back. On top of better mobility and a shorter cooldown shield bash. With a second layer of self-healing on top of her normal self-healing. At the cost of a stun that is in it’s self an almost universal change.

She will be fine, as most supports will. The only hero that might have relevance issues might be mercy. Do to many of the supports being retuned in to healing dualist.

1 Like

I dont want to be that guy but… don’t overhype yourself, OW2 is not being released, we get access to the new game mode and 5v5 for a while but the road is still long, just manage your expectations accordingly cuz… well, blizz, ya kno

1 Like