Two nerfs I think will balance Brigitte

Wouldn’t that be the biggest troll ultimate ever…two cats hissing continuously with a red glare in the dead center of their eyes…

That’s probably the weirdest post I’ve ever read but I’m sure there’s someone out there who can help you with these particular needs.

1 Like

I want my enemies to die in rainbow colored magical cat farts
Edit: Add this skin. And make the new hero Jet pack cat that has some lore with Nyan Cat.

1 Like

Get The petition for Nyan Cat Ulti’s and then when genji reflect’s it it does a sick dubstep drop. It must happen.

Add a Afro Ninja genji skin. Revive the dead meme.

1 Like

She’s definitely not OP in Bronze… I can promise you that. And if she’s OP at the highest tiers that matters very little to me or most of us.

I think that if she’s dominating mid-ranks but not low, that is a meta problem and maybe not a problem with Brig per se. Any changes to her should keep that in mind. My two cents.

2 Likes

I just started this game and I played with a few bronze dudes in arcade (Or at least I think their bronze) and Brigitte is np at all down here. :walking_man::walking_man::walking_man:

Rein was a must pick during dive?
Seriously?
Tell that to constantly seeing DVa Winston in nearly every single match at nearly every single level of play constantly during that time. Just about the only time I’d see Rein is Kings Row or when I’d play him.

There is a big difference between must pick and popular.

Welcome to Overwatch but why did you up vote every single one of my post? Some of those weren’t even worth up voting.

Eh, seemed like this topic would be in the graveyard if you didn’t keep it alive.

In my high gold low plat games people just keeps running tracer genji into Moira Brigitte for 6 mins and only switch to something else in the last 2 minutes just to lose or throw
It’s not Brig problem

1 Like

That sounds awful. Are you really experiencing such an oddity? Because, it sounds weird as hell…

when she can just hide around a corner and 3rd person look around it and wait for me, thats usually how i get stunned, if it isn’t like that it usually doesn’t happen

That’s one desperate Brigitte… though I fear her hiding and waiting for you did more damage to her team than you could possibly ever do.

(Brigitte’s team receiving no healing from her or protection etc.)

1 Like

you’d be surprised what type of “stupid” plays people in higher ranks make, because it can usually work if you know what you’re doing. at least in matchmaking
also they dont just hide for like the entire team fight, what they usually do is if the team fight is over or before the team fight starts, they’ll hide in a spot that keeps them hidden from enemy LOS but lets them quickly get LOS on their team if they leave that spot, literally its not difficult to comprehend that someone might hide for a moment before or after a team fight. but i guess plats dont have that kind of game sense.

You give no context to when she’s hiding and then immediately add context in a completely different post so you can accuse somebody of having no idea what their talking about.

Seems kind of a desperate trap to set.

1 Like

not a trap, i shouldn’t have to write out a book to explain the context behind something that happens a good amount in games, but you said it doesn’t happen so i’ll use information that i have from a game i nolife to explain that brigitte players will actually use their shield to look around a corner and then stun someone if they get close. theres plenty of contexts to it i just gave one example that disproves the point that actually hiding around a corner and doing that is a throw, but getting a pick before a fight can usually mean a won team fight or just outright avoiding the teamfight as a whole.

I never said “it never happens” only that it is a risky and probably a bad idea in general.

I’ll sadly agree despite her becoming my new favorite (mainly cause as a former rein main she translates beautifully to my berserker mind) her self sustain is a bit too good it need to be slowed down a bit but not too much just so heroes like genji and tracer know to keep their distance and not 1 v 1 the flail wielding swede

there is no risk to it, because you have a literal shield, low cooldowns, self heal, and if you’re in any decent rank, you have a team that knows what you’re doing who can peel if you really happen to need it.