Two nerfs I think will balance Brigitte

You are talking with the melee animation cancel?

Yes? Even with canceling the melee animation as soon as the damage is applied.

Actually, you’re the first to post this but I’d be interested in testing it.

1 Like

I thought it was BS too when I heard it after they added that lag to dropping her shield but my friend and I spent 10 minutes trying to land it fast enough and we couldn’t till he used something to increase his ping a bit.

I think 50 was where we were able to do it again.

So I know this won’t apply to EVERYONE, but I don’t have any spectacular internet and I usually play at 19-26 ping.

But how this plat Brig managed to stun you ? Don’t you have 3 blinks with extremly low CD ?

1 Like

Who said I hate the character? You are making crazy assumptions. If I did hate her, I’d be asking for a bunch of broad based crazy nerfs, instead of one small vey situational one. I actually like her and enjoy playing her and playing with her. That one small change fixes allot of problems.

1. It refocuses her to her intended role.
  2. It reduces the current cc crazy environment that most folks dislike.
  3. Without her spending all her time on the front line, you reduce the need for Rein a bit because he and her currently synchronize so well together on the front line and would likely see a reduction in Rein play (possibly an increase of Orissa to fill the void).

While this post might be cute to some it has a high chance of being reported as spam.

(Just a heads up)

LostHuapo, I know for a fact you just read over 104 posts before posting yourself. You got my respect. :grin:

1 Like

She is not the only person with CC and I’m finding it odd you’re focusing on her when there are heroes with far better crowd control abilities.

If your Brigitte is on the Frontline all the time she is a very bad Brigitte…

Reinhardt has always been the must pick tank (was even popular during dive meta) and very likely will stay a must pick. Orisa is a completely different beast and she is a fine pick already.

1 Like

Yeah, almost as if she can move the same directions you can while backing away completely safe while self healing because her shield doesn’t slow her down

“tiny shield” yeah a tiny shield that will never allow a hitscan bullet to bypass it if she’s looking at you but ok

also for your other comments, her stun is the best stun in the game, it’s the most consistent and most reliable because of her winston left click, sure it may not be as “good” as roadhogs hook or meis left click but it’s the best stun in the game and it’s extremely powerful because of its stupidly low cooldown and long duration

Oh no, she can block one player (and only if they don’t have AoE) at a time. I wonder what will happen if they add 5 other players to your team.

Good thing mei’s left click has a longer cooldown than Brigitte’s cooldown… Btw, Brigitte has a 1 sec stun while Mei has 1.5 seconds (Freezing) and 1 second (Frozen)

1 Like

yeah and Mei’s isnt instant nor can mei self heal while fighting and mei also doesn’t have winstons left click or a movement ability

Oh no! You can use 5 people in your team to help you 1v6 when there’s a huge teamfight that that will never happen in? wait what’s this? the brigitte can also have 5 teammates too woah

Relax, angry boy… you’ll need to save some of your rage for Sym because your going to need it. I bet you don’t even care about Brigitte after Sym 3.0 is out and is hard countering Brigitte.

7.69% pick rate = 46.3% of teams have a Brigitte and with a winrate of 58.09% means I think you’ll be ok and able to handle Brigitte.

1 Like

I’m perfectly calm and fine, lol, well except for being sick

I won’t care for sym 3.0 because sym doesn’t do a 190~220 dmg combo 100% of the time with 0 effort

the amount of games ive carried by using brigitte as the busted DPS she is and tilting the entire team after getting kill after kill after kill without being punished because in 1v1 scenarios or where she has her team with her she always wins lol

I’m a lot more scared of brigitte than sym and that will always be true until her CD is fixed and raised to 7 or 8 seconds like every other stun

hmmm, 65/130/195 dps is her normal left click so no combo needed… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Except it’s likely to be like zaryas left click unless they’re dumb and give her moiras super forgiving aimlock with that amount of damage

and with a high aim high damage tool, it means if it misses you get punished for it, brigitte doesn’t get punished for like anything she does unless it’s like trying to 1v6

The beam is getting thicker than its current size and you do not lose charge if you miss. Don’t forget you gain ammo if you hit a shield instead of lose ammo.

2 Likes

also note that if you can’t kill a tracer with time it takes for her to come out of stun with this combo that literally takes half a second to pull off, you’re garbage. It requires no skill sure it makes her use all her cooldowns except you know her healing or her passive or that big meaty shield of hers. Perfectly balanced character btw haHAA.

I expect a little more effort from people I talk with…Brigitte should be able to kill you if your dumb and waste your 3 dashes that recharge very fast to get in melee range of Brigitte.

1 Like

The only nerf I want to see that her shield bash shouldn’t go through barriers. Simply damage the barrier and stop. But I may be biased as i play Rein a lot in this season.

As I’ve said before Shield bash moves her foward and the shield gets into the place between Reinhardt’s shield and Reinhardt. That is when shield bash triggers and stuns him. If you want this nerf you’ll have to make it so shields block movement entirely.

Before you give me that BS that it’s okay to make it so that only affects one hero remember you’ll be showing your bias.

1 Like