Twitch Kiriko skin drop not received

Just dropping in to say I haven’t received it yet either. I’ll wait a bit longer before contacting support though.

1 Like

its now been over 24hours and sill no skin

1 Like

I redeemed 3 days ago but in my game it says blocked until now.

same here, if anyone knows a fix this would be highly appreciated! thank you!

Same here, i redeemed it 3 days ago and still didnt get it how can we fix this

1 Like

Same here, made sure my twitch and battle net were connected. Even received the voice line I think. Tested disconnecting and reconnecting my battle net from my twitch.(not the other way around cuz 7 day delay). Hopefully blizzard and twitch sort this out. :confused:

same issue I claimed them both but only received the voiceline

1 Like

I submitted a ticket 3-days ago and haven’t gotten a response

2 Likes

Adding myself onto the pile since I really don’t want to make another topic to flood the front page. I got the voice line but no skin and its been 3 days.

3 Likes

Same for me, it was already like 4 days ago and I have received the voice line but not the skin

Same thing. I checked and everything is linked. Drops were claimed.

1 Like

Me too, I received the voice line but not the skin. It has been 4 days since I claimed them. Sent a ticket but still no response. :confused:

1 Like

Same here, tried to disconnect and reconnect the account, I have the voice line but not the skin!

1 Like

adding my +1. got the voice line but not the skin. claimed both 4 days ago.

1 Like

Claimed 5 days ago and still no skin or voice line

2 Likes

Reddline here, its been about 5 days, I still have not gotten the Sakujan skin, I got the voice line immediately after claiming it 5 days ago. Currently no skin though.
Hopefully there is an update to fix this, hang in there everyone!

2 Likes

Same. I claimed them on my Twitch within 12 hours of the event starting (I started watching immediately) and they still haven’t shown up in my inventory. It’s not fair! I even remove and re-added my connections between Twitch and Blizzard, nothing!

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, though I have not gotten either drop in game. Claimed both on the 10th.

3 Likes

Yea I got the voice line but not the skin, it’s been a week and still nothing :’)

3 Likes

I have been waiting for 6 days now and yet to get the skin drop from twitch. Got the voice line but skin is still locked. At this point i just felt scammed in broad light :yawning_face:

3 Likes