Twitch Drops Issue

So, I was watching the Twitch streams for the Roadhog drops, so far I have claimed 2 and turns out I don’t have them, I’m worried that by the time I get the third one I’m not going to have that skin at all, I can’t relink my account because I would have a 7-day cooldown to link it again, by then, the drops would be unavailable.

Anyone else is having this issue?

EDIT: I claimed the skin, and nothing, I tried to play one QP game to see if that could fix the issue, but no, I still don’t have the bundle

EDIT2: Looks like I just needed to wait for a bit longer, I got the victory pose and the highlight intro but not the skin, meaning that I’m probably getting the skin tomorrow.

5 Likes

same issure here. claimed all 3 drops on twitch but when i go to the hero gallery in game they are all still locked

I still haven’t got my zenyatta and reaper drops. It’s a major problem and I’ve had zero feedback or even seen any recognition from blizz on this issue

Same issue. My account is properly linked and the drops from a few days ago (championship 2024 stuff) showed up instantly.

I see the intro and pose locked in the gallery, but not the skin.

same here, havent recieved Crushing blow intro or the victory pose

Here the same problem. Dont show in game and now dont show to buy skin from list of hero.

Likewise, Its the Game Devs job to do this. Not sure why they’re not doing their Roles yet. They might still waiting for many to retrieve before sending out or completely forgot about it.

Same issue. Also, you can re-link the same account without the cooldown, but that still didn’t solve it for me.

Same.I really want this roadhog skin… help blizzard.

Any updates if someone received any ?

Still nothing for me. Could just mean we got shafted and won’t see the drops, considering many claims of people not getting their drops now and before.

1 Like

Just got the other two item finally after they said they fixed it, but not the skin. Will wait till tomorrow and hope its just taking time.

1 Like

Have recieved all my drops.