Cyclops Roadhog Twitch Drops broken

Same here! My twitch is connected and ai have claimed everything but they are not in Hero Gallery and not unlocked for me. I havent had issues claiming past drops so I know this isn’t a fault on my part. Its genuinely just bugged and not working.

It’s been almost 2 days since I’ve earned the rewards on Twitch, but all the rewards are still locked when I log into Overwatch. Every other twitch reward I received just fine over the last year or so.

2 Likes

Same here! All earned from Twitch, nothing received.

Think there’s a chance they all unlock at the end of the drop campaign?

Usually they drop when you claim it in twitch but it could be possible

Same for me here. I also have a friend who also has the same problem. Is it bugged? Or does it just take more time than normal this time?

1 Like

Hello, we identified the problem with Twitch Drops and everyone missing their rewards should be receiving them by the end of the day. Apologies for the inconvenience.

22 Likes

Same here, and for my friend. 24+ hrs for the first two drops, and 4 hours since the third/skin drop - they’re not in our games.

thanks for acknowledging it blizz, will check again tomorrow

2 Likes

Thankfully Blizzard noticed because, I honestly thought I was just going crazy for thinking I didn’t get the drops since I looked and didn’t see people talking about it, but I guess I wasn’t. I just hope that I actually get the drops since I actually like the hog skin.

Thank you, I’ll be checking again later today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TY for the update!!!

OP here, just logged in and all rewards are unlocked.

1 Like

Just checked mine and they are all there.

My problem got solved.

I havent gotten any rewards yet, all conditions met for a few days but the skin remains locked :pensive: Max666#1629

yeah they are going to have to redo the drop for the roadhog skin specially since i missed my chance to get it specially thanks to a stupid internet connection going out but mostly for those that aren’t getting the skin even though it should have been unlocked

Claimed my rewards on Sunday the 21st over 24 hours ago and still have nothing, I thought this was fixed

I am having the same issue. In fact, on Twitch all three items are marked as if I claimed them even though I never checked a box. It’s quite frustrating

9 days later and im still connected through bnet to twitch, but twitch is still telling me i need to connect…