Try saying doom is not op while

scrolling top 500 dps on pc lol such a easily abused hero, low skill hero just like brig

7 Likes

If it’s a low skill hero we probably shouldn’t be looking at top 500

6 Likes

when the majority of top 500 players are abuising doom then theres a problem, just like when people abused brig to climb to masters and gm

4 Likes

What is your evidence that there is abuse going on?

1 Like

doom has a 48% pick rate in gm masters 41% in masters 32% in diamond hes winning games because you can abuse him

3 Likes

Yeah, but thats only because of double barrier.

3 Likes

That’s not proof of abuse, that’s proof of efficacy in the current meta.

This just comes off as emotional and whiny because you had a bad personal experience.

6 Likes

it is abuse you probably play doom huh? lol nvm you poket the doom

You think that childish behavior of you compensates for three missing arguments?

6 Likes

theres no agrument to be made im stating facts people are abusing doom fist and theres a reason why hes 48% pick rate right now because you can abuse him to win

1 Like

You are stating facts that do not support your argument and reacting like a child when this is pointed out.

4 Likes

Use the leaderboards all you want
If we had split roles in the old metas?
Tracer would appesr as often as Doom in Dive
Widow during dual sniper

Not sure who during goats

You cant even type pocket. Didnt expect you to make much sense either, loser.

And yes, i am tired of repeating myself so ill treat him how its deserved.

1 Like

so you’re saying this game should be unplayable for casual players? top 500… wich would be probably the 1% in this game? yup… totaly agree…

Over the last day I asked some top streamers on Twitch if they felt Doom was OP and the majority said no, and enabled only by the double shield meta. I will compile a video after I hopefully get a few more to answer.

1 Like

Doom’s pickrate and winrate aren’t consequences of him being overpowered, they’re consequences of the tanks he counters being overplayed.

The nuance is very critical there.

1 Like

you seem to be completely mistaken and I don’t think you understand that without double shield his pickrate would plummet. Can’t I use your same argument and look st the tanks and… OH hey it’s all sigma orisa in top500. Coincidence?

1 Like

Sleepy explained it succinctly as Doom is fine, Sigma and Orisa need nerfs, The shield meta dictates your DPS and picking Doom’s counters in this meta is throwing.

1 Like

Prove that it is limited to the current meta.

Where are you even getting your numbers? When i look at overbuff, im only seeing between a 5% and 9% pick rate. Orissa and sigma have higher pickrates across the board, and they are the entire reason Doomfist is even being picked so much.

1 Like