Truly outdone yourself Blizz

This isn’t a game launch. This was a minor patch on top of a six year old game.

2 Likes

Ya as established by many others above, some of us don’t have that message on our launcher

If the servers are having major, multi-day game breaking issues… yes…

Probably because the servers are having major, multi-day game breaking issues…

Yep, I was about 80 mins into waiting out the 2000+ queue on Xbox when I just got slapped with a DISCONNECTED error instead

This is just hideous

The sick thing is that executive bonuses next year are going to be MASSIVE due to all the new revenue from the re-monetization. They will feel great about themselves too. :face_vomiting:

Its your fault man… Your fault! You should have went to twitter and discord and everyone else man…

1 Like

Ooooo, now we’re getting buzzfeed article titles. Nice, how many pages do I have to read before I find the point?

I get this a lot actually, it’s always me I guess :joy:

You read Buzzfeed? How’s that going?

You’re entitled to access the content you paid for.

You’ve not been able to access that content due to their bungling of the game launch.

You have every right to complain. Blizzard owe the entire player base an apology and compensation for this debacle.

You’re literally on the forums where the initial update news is on and was announced… :clown_face:

1 Like

All the people defending this launch are hilarious. This is worse than classic wow launch and all the wow expansion launches I’ve been apart of. For literally the same game with minor updates. I got in earlier and was almost immediately disconnected back to the queue before clicking play. Then sat in queue for an hour to just go to server maintenance. It’s ok to admit how terrible this launch has been and voice frustrations for it.

On page 3,927 and I still haven’t been told what egregious, horrendous, disgusting thing I started reading to find out about is. It will probably be something about murder or economical manipulation and definitely not someone’s haircut.