Trials of the Sanctuary: No Player Title

same issue here: SZM4TF

Same. I completed Trials of Sanctuary on Legendary difficulty and did not receive the Hero of the Light player title. Replay: XKNQMH.

Same, 30 minutes to finish the match and I realice the challenge is not even anymore on the challenges tab for the event, Replay: S7AQYQ

2 Likes

Good day.
So we just finished Halloween Terror 2023 Sanctuary on Legendary difficulty however we didnā€™t receive the ā€œHero of the Lightā€ tittle. May I please request how this is possible since the event is till Nov 02 and the tittle was available during the event.
Thank you for looking at this issue,
Sena.
Replay: 1B0MKT

2 Likes

I too have not received the title after completing, if you need proof hereā€™s the replay, 1B0MKT
Please help :sunny:

Same issue here, after completing the relevant missions seem to have disappeared entirely. No rewards as well. Code: E2Z3KM

Same issue here. :frowning: Replay Code is: QZGE5Z

Same here. Replay code: ZA4H8E

Same here. Replay code: 7N5S9E

Same here! Replay code: 7SB38B

me 2 =( Replay code: 7SB38B

Same here!!!
code for proof of victory= 232XBZ

Same issue for me : X7S25D
please give us the title <3

1 Like

Same issue here. Did not recieve my title after completing it on legendary.
Replay code: 0FS0BM

Please help getting my title back :sob:

Didnā€™t get the title either. Replay: 06M2SF

Same here, didnā€™t get the title and the challenge doesnā€™t show up either. Replay here: YA34CX

Replay Code:
HCR4SG
Took screenshots as well :pensive:

Completed it yesterday.
Replay Code: 2KNG8K
No title reward and title disappeared from the event challenges.

Iā€™m in the same boat for both Expert & Legendary difficulties. When the event says we have until November 2nd, and the in-game countdown says thereā€™s still 12 hours to go in the event, we really should be able to complete all the eventā€™s challenges instead of having them just disappear early without warning.
My replay codes: J8AWTF (expert), 3T2TY6 (legendary)

edit: it looks like itā€™s in the known issues pinned post so hopefully the rewards will be applied retroactively when the issues are fixed.

1 Like

Also completed it and no title received, Replay: XJMBJE