Trials of the Sanctuary: No Player Title

Trials of the Sanctuary is NOT giving out rewards, including the Player Title, after completion since the patch. I have screenshots showing completion, and a replay code to prove it was completed. I spent long enough trying to get this title and I would really like it if Blizzard would actually honor their rewards for their error. Replay: K3DAAE

15 Likes

Same issue here. Didn’t get the title after clearing legendary. Replay: OPVNF8

2 Likes

Same issue here: JC39J8

1 Like

Same issue here : YN7BCT

1 Like

Same issue here: HBQB85

Same issue here: 1S7TB0
Can provide screenshots also if necessary.
I’m on Steam.

Same problem here: FH28W7

Same here! I can also provide a screenshot of the victory.
Replay; 1ZZ2HS

I also won on Legendary and didn’t receive the title. Can provide screenshot.
Replay: 9CSKAJ

I had the same issue with the expert level and the card. Replay: PGY8WK

Same. I had the award already, but my group didn’t. This is the replay: Y9QB5G

Yes, same here. Completed it and as soon as I was done, the challenge did not exist and I couldn’t get the Hero of the Light player title.

Replay for my victory: 5WXWCG

Just adding my comment for the same issue, just did it on legendary, no challenge, no title. Replay code: NNX7JA

Same here, completed Trials of Sanctuary yesterday after the new patch and did not receive the player title. Replay code: RN8EFA

I have also completed Trials of Sanctuary on Legendary and did not recieve the player title.
Replay Code: 1RNPW9

Same problem, I just beat it on legendary but I did not get the title. Replay: 1RNPW9

My guess is that Blizzard for some reason removed half of the challenges from the event tab. I hope they can acknowledge this and is actually a bug and not an intended thing.

2 Likes

Same issue. Just beat it. Replay code: 1RNPW9

well i have same problem, here is replay TV6HV3

Same issue here: QAGNMR